Liz Earle TSV 7/12/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Talking about brands. Not sold on shopping channels, but there is another spa brand which was used at some high end luxury breaks and Spas called ESPA I have used some products over the years. It’s an excellent brand, been around since 1962.
I used them in the noughties, they were lush. They have been bought out by THG. This won't go well for the products.

yes I saw this, not good. It always amazes me when people develope their own brand how they sell out. It really angers m.
It annoys me but it doesn't anger me to be honest. If it ever happened to me and someone said they'd give me millions of pounds to buy me out, I'm sorry, but I'd grab their hand off before they even finished the offer.

Liz Earle 4 Piece Fragrance & Glow Beauty Gift Collection
Item Number: 248722
QVC Price £111.00
Todays Special Value Price £61.00
P&P £3.95

Got a few more Christmas presents to tick off that list? Then treat a loved one (or yourself) to this luxurious four-piece Fragrance & Glow Beauty Gift Collection from Liz Earle. This gorgeous set includes two new-to-QVC launches, the Energise & Glow Body Wash and Energise & Glow Body Serum, along with the popular Cleanse & Glow Transforming Gel Cleanser and your choice of Botanical Essence Fragrance. Beautifully presented in a gift box, this set is perfect for the holiday season or self-gifting, offering a bespoke, top-to-toe pampering experience.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Liz Earle you'd pay £133. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £61 plus P&P, you're saving £68.05.

The latest launches - hitting our virtual shelves for the first time are the new Energise & Glow Body Wash and Energise & Glow Body Serum. Make shower time an invigorating experience with this power couple that helps to instantly brighten your skin, leaving it feeling soft and revitalised.

Gorgeously giftable - you'll receive four full-size products in this collection, including your choice of Botanical Essence fragrance, making it so easy to create a bespoke gift for a loved one. Plus, the wrapping is sorted too, as it comes in a beautiful gift box!

Choose your fragrance - created from the highest quality botanical extracts by leading perfumers, this is your chance to discover your own signature scent. Whether you prefer delicate florals or love something a little dark and sultry, you’re sure to find a new favourite in the Botanical Essences range.

• Delivered to UK mainland only

Fragrance options - make your choice:

No. 1:

• Top notes: bitter orange, Amalfi lemon, cardamom
  • Heart: lavender, coriander, geranium
  • Base notes: cedarwood, patchouli, vetiver

Or

No. 15:

• Top notes: bergamot, cinnamon
  • Heart: cedarwood, Damask rose, cypriol
  • Base notes: Bourbon vanilla, tonka bean, amber

Or

No. 20:

• Top notes: pink pepper, bergamot, rosewater, mandarin
  • Heart: Damask rose, carrot, jasmine samba
  • Base notes: amyris, sandalwood, vanilla bean
Or

No. 100:

• Top notes: mandarin, clove, freesia
  • Heart: ylang-ylang, rose-scented geranium, gardenia
  • Base notes: vetiver, cypress, sandalwood

Contains:

• 1 x NEW Energise & Glow Body Wash (200ml) - helps to instantly brighten the appearance of skin and works to improve skin radiance and texture. Revitalize your skin and energise your senses with the uplifting fragrance blend of prickly pear, sea buckthorn and tangerine peel
  • 1 x NEW Energise & Glow Body Serum (200ml) - reveal brighter and smoother-looking skin with this hydrating body serum. Revitalize your skin and energise your senses with the uplifting fragrance blend of prickly pear, sea buckthorn and tangerine peel
  • 1 x Cleanse & Glow Transforming Cleanser (250ml) - designed to help effortlessly remove make-up and daily grime, this works to leave your skin feeling soft, smooth and refreshed
  • 1 x Botanical Essence (50ml) - made from the highest quality botanicals by leading perfumers, to produce a fine fragrance that offers an exceptional sensorial experience
  • 1 x gift box

If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Liz Earle you'd pay £133

150ml Cleanse & Glow Transforming Gel Cleanser RRP £28 cost £13.67
200ml Energise & Glow Body Wash RRP £18 cost £8.79
200ml Energise & Glow Body Lotion RRP £25 cost £12.21
50ml Perfume RRP £62 cost £30.28

Total RRP £133 cost £64.95 incl p&p used in calculations.

Thanks SCW for prices.

Yes I got some stuff from them quite a few years ago.
I would love to be a member of the Estee Lauder family they must be one of the wealthiest families on earth. The Estee Lauder group of Companies own all the famous big names including Darphin. I don’t know how many family members are still alive but quite a few are.

Estée Lauder are not doing well, selling off a number of their brands. Also, the head of EL for a number of years has not been a member of the family, they brought in an outside CEO over ten years back.

Now the heiress of L'Oréal who own loads of brands. Well, she is worth 80 billion euros

If only we could all find that one brand that reverses the worst signs of ageing. I don't want to look 20 again but just have the skin looking a bit firmer here and there would make billions for the industry. They can do face transplants these days so surely someone could come up with something.

CC

Debbie said something funny when demonstrating the Liz Earle cologne included in the TSV. "Do you want to know what I smell like? Do you want to know what Caroline smells like? Then choose this cologne". (I don't remember which option it was.) I really don't want to know what either of them smells like, but I'd like to sniff their cologne!!

Debbie said something funny when demonstrating the Liz Earle cologne included in the TSV. "Do you want to know what I smell like? Do you want to know what Caroline smells like? Then choose this cologne". (I don't remember which option it was.) I really don't want to know what either of them smells like, but I'd like to sniff their cologne!!
What a weird thing to say….

Just bought Direct from Liz Earle Glow cleanser fab product, Glow toner and Glow moisturiser plus choice of 50ml perfume and free skin repair Hydrating Night Cream. There was 20% off so I paid £61.20 with free delivery. I think this may be better than QVC.

If only we could all find that one brand that reverses the worst signs of ageing. I don't want to look 20 again but just have the skin looking a bit firmer here and there would make billions for the industry. They can do face transplants these days so surely someone could come up with something.

CC
Its always prevention is better than cure. I remember the days when none on my friends at secondary school ever wore a face cream. Not even Nivea. Most looked awful when we had a School reunion decades older than those who did.

Just bought Direct from Liz Earle Glow cleanser fab product, Glow toner and Glow moisturiser plus choice of 50ml perfume and free skin repair Hydrating Night Cream. There was 20% off so I paid £61.20 with free delivery. I think this may be better than QVC.
Thank you! I did think about the TSV last night (I like a couple of the LE perfumes) but it was already borderline whether or not it was good value for me. Then I saw the body cleanser and I really dislike LE body washes so it was a definite no and I skulked off purchase-less. Now you’ve posted this and I’m very interested. I have bought direct from LE but only a few times and hadn’t signed up for Rewards but I have now. I might well be buying that set you got. Much better for me.

I like individual products that they haven’t yet tampered with but the orange range don’t do anything for me.

Latest posts

Back