Liz Earle TSV 15/10/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well I was out all day yesterday, now my pelvis is well on the mend and had a lovely day with my brother. White rose, followed by Crown Point. Was a super day out.

Then for some unknown reason, when I got home last night, I was browsing the net, came across the Liz Earle TSV, and before I knew what I was doing, bought the Spiced Orange 🍊 one. Like I hadn't already spent a fortune during the day.

I have no control whatsoever over my fingers. 🤣

This is great value but what I really want is the c&p. I thought I might get the boots 3 for 2 deal plus £10 extra points if you spend £60 (thank you Clairek) but then decided to try Aldi first. Came away with 2 hot cloth cleansers for under £6 and a great feeling of relief!

This is great value but what I really want is the c&p. I thought I might get the boots 3 for 2 deal plus £10 extra points if you spend £60 (thank you Clairek) but then decided to try Aldi first. Came away with 2 hot cloth cleansers for under £6 and a great feeling of relief!
I love C&P but I’m currently using the Aldi hot cloth cleanser in the morning, and the Aldi rose cleaning balm in the evening… and my skin looks just as good as it does with the expensive products…

That’s nothing…. 😂
If you will use everything else, get it!
That is really not a lot of help Claire ;). I've been using this site to expose my stupidities to myself and keep a reign on my stupid spending. It was doing a good job, but this...................... Going to have to do it, I want to try the Jasmine and it's not available anywhere else :(. Oh well, one of my Christmas presents to me :)

That is really not a lot of help Claire ;). I've been using this site to expose my stupidities to myself and keep a reign on my stupid spending. It was doing a good job, but this...................... Going to have to do it, I want to try the Jasmine and it's not available anywhere else :(. Oh well, one of my Christmas presents to me :)
No…don’t do it.
Once it’s gone you’ll forget about it.
Just don’t watch QVC for the day!

Just had an email from Evri, driver can't find our address. How daft is that. Ordinary house in ordinary street they deliver cat food here regularly from Zooplus or Pets at Home.

They can be rubbish. Once they couldn't get to us for the "geo fence" surrounding it. They tried to deliver to a gym. Ah well if they don't deliver, a phone call to Q is on the cards.

Just had an email from Evri, driver can't find our address. How daft is that. Ordinary house in ordinary street they deliver cat food here regularly from Zooplus or Pets at Home.

They can be rubbish. Once they couldn't get to us for the "geo fence" surrounding it. They tried to deliver to a gym. Ah well if they don't deliver, a phone call to Q is on the cards.
How ridiculous is that with all the sophisticated sat nav now.

It often means they don't have driver on your route that day or something, they just put down any old excuse.

Mines taking forever to arrive. Ordered early on pre order but still no sign.

Bitter orange hand cream 150ml available on Amazon, cheaper than QVC single shipment , even better if you have Prime.
It’s probably only this and the C and P that I’m interested in anyway.

Companies cut costs all the time.
Only have to look at the reformulations that very often are downgrades.
Probably get nicer bags in Superdrug.

I did see the Superskin night cream for £28… that’s avery good price
Liz Earle stuff has arrived. Seemingly got sent to the wrong hub. Went to Halifax instead of Morley. Lovely smell the Spiced Orange I have to admit. Now am thinking of getting another in a different flavour. I am bloomin hopeless aren't I?
Does anyone remember when Liz herself was still with her company, the very well made toiket bags and zipper bags to hokd cloths. These were top items and made for Liz by a top company. There has not been one bag in recent years that I have kept. I dislije thise hesian type things.
Yes! My friend had a beautiful black bag with a Christmas TSV. Lasted forever and looked so classy

Latest posts

Back