Liz Earle Superskin TSV 21/11/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Definitely changed and I stopped using it. When I started using C&P years ago it did have quite a strong menthol type smell but I liked it and it had a creamy texture. I think when Liz sold the company all the formulations in lots of the products changed.

CC

I haven't bought Liz Earle products for quite a while for exactly that reason. The core products obviously changed (the reviews, also at Liz Earle direct!) but officially, the tune is: "We didn't change anything, it 's the same quality as ever."

I ordered the last TSV as I really like the Superskin range and don"t know the product formerly known as "Overnight Mask" yet which is now the Superskin Night Cream.

I haven't bought Liz Earle products for quite a while for exactly that reason. The core products obviously changed (the reviews, also at Liz Earle direct!) but officially, the tune is: "We didn't change anything, it 's the same quality as ever."

I ordered the last TSV as I really like the Superskin range and don"t know the product formerly known as "Overnight Mask" yet which is now the Superskin Night Cream.
I really really wish they would just leave the core products alone. They have been used and loved for years.
That night cream was apparently twice the size as a mask… they relaunched it as a night cream, reduced the size and charged the same…

I have tried the Superskin Nightcream and it is very moisturising although I find it sits on my skin and doesn’t sink in.If it was previously sold as a mask then I am not surprised.

Yes, I used it when it was a mask, the pot was double the size sold now. You kept it on all night, but it was sticky and did not sink in thoroughly hours later still tacky. And only meant to use it 2 to 3 times a week.

Is it just like the overnight mask because I might cancel my AO .
I really didn’t like it at all.
Felt like an oil slick on my face. 😬

Sleep in masks can be like that heavy, wet and sticky because they are using the fact its on all night. Its off putting. But the Skinsense mask is not too bad to sleep in. Its not as sticky or heavy as the Elemis mask which is gorgeous but would never sleep in it

Is it just like the overnight mask because I might cancel my AO .
I really didn’t like it at all.
Felt like an oil slick on my face. 😬
There are still some reviews about this on LE website…. apparently it is the mask rebranded as night cream.

Sleep in masks can be like that heavy, wet and sticky because they are using the fact it’s on all night. It’s off putting. But the Skinsense mask is not too bad to sleep in. Its not as sticky or heavy as the Elemis mask which is gorgeous but would never sleep in it
I sleep in the Elemis mask and my skin looks and feels so hydrated in the morning. But we all have different skin and different needs.
Im finding the Superskin moisturiser really helping at the moment with this cold snap.

When it comes to overnight masks I do like the Clinique Moisture Surge one.It sinks in and doesn’t feel as greasy and sticky as the Superskin Night Cream which I would not repurchase, much prefer the LE Skin Repair one.

There are still some reviews about this on LE website…. apparently it is the mask rebranded as night cream.

I sleep in the Elemis mask and my skin looks and feels so hydrated in the morning. But we all have different skin and different needs.
Im finding the Superskin moisturiser really helping at the moment with this cold snap.
Dont get me wrong its gorgeous one of my very favourite products. Just very thick and wet so I am afraid to sleep in it in case it gets in my eyes.

I cancelled my order on AD.
The overnight mask was awful so if this is a reformulation then no thanks .
I got the supersize Skinsense which just feels like a normal moisturiser instead of a mask so that should last me ages using it a few times a week.

I got the supersize Skinsense which just feels like a normal moisturiser instead of a mask so that should last me ages using it a few times a week.
That’s saved you some money at least.

The till I set has the Elemis mask in if you are looking for a decent mask and it’s a brilliant price.

That’s saved you some money at least.

The till I set has the Elemis mask in if you are looking for a decent mask and it’s a brilliant price.
I’m not that bothered about the rest of the kit though.
Might have a look at the Elemis midnight facial when that’s on offer.

I’m not that bothered about the rest of the kit though.
Might have a look at the Elemis midnight facial when that’s on offer.
Yeah that’s why I didn’t buy it. And I’ve bought a few things lately so really need to use things up before buying more.

Its doable the Skinsense mask. Not a bad result either for the money and 4 times the size of the Marine mask.

Latest posts

Back