Liz Earle Superskin TSV 21/11/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Liz Earle 4 Piece Superskin Collection TSV 21/11/23

200ml Cleanse & Polish in Normal or Neroli RRP £33 + post
75ml Superskin Moisturiser (Natural Neroli Or Unfragranced) RRP £72 + post (based on the 50ml being £45)
50ml Superskin Night Cream RRP £48 + post
15ml Superskin Eye Cream RRP £45 + post

Total RRP £198 + post

Attachments

• LE TSV 1.png
    LE TSV 1.png
    529.6 KB · Views: 322
Liz Earle 4 Piece Superskin Collection TSV 21/11/23

200ml Cleanse & Polish in Normal or Neroli RRP £33 + post
75ml Superskin Moisturiser (Natural Neroli Or Unfragranced) RRP £72 + post (based on the 50ml being £45)
50ml Superskin Night Cream RRP £48 + post
15ml Superskin Eye Cream RRP £45 + post

Total RRP £198 + post
That’s a decent set.

Yes much more appealing than the Elemis one for me. Think I will go for it. It can be an early Christmas present to myself!
Go for it!

I need to think about this one… I’ve got a few jars of PCMC to get through plus a jar of superskin from last year… and the collagen cream I got from boots. So do I need this one? Not really… but…. 😂
I think it will depend on the price.

Anyone think they can estimate the price ? Just so i can put in in the "no chance" or "maybe" box in my mind! X

I am in deep love the brand but ....I have no more room for skincare. But the biggest put off for me with Liz Earle is the huge quantities of Cleanse and Polish that is rammed in every TSV.

Liz Earle direct are doing a deal where you pick 3 items and then you get the perfume half price and 3 free gifts. Came out at £80 and I quite fancied it as there was superskin involved and the cleanse and glow rather than C&P. I'll compare with the TSV.

CC

Liz Earle direct are doing a deal where you pick 3 items and then you get the perfume half price and 3 free gifts. Came out at £80 and I quite fancied it as there was superskin involved and the cleanse and glow rather than C&P. I'll compare with the TSV.

CC
I think I have three or even four jars of Superskin that I have to use up. Ploughing through the L'Occitane Immortelle Devine range I bought a while ago so its priority but will never buy it again.

Thankfully I can give that a miss. I was hoping they'd have some of the jasmine left that they needed to get rid of as I love it and not available at Boots 😒

Oh bugger, I was hoping for something I wouldn't want.

I have bought the last 2 TSV's so don't need ANY C & P. But I expect I can always flog one on eBay. Got too many of them.

It looks like I will get this. Or my fingers will, I have no control over them some days. 😏

Latest posts

Back