Liz Earle TSV 7/12/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have four pots of Superskin Neroli and wading through L'occitane Devine collection: Cleansing balm, serum, Eye cream and moisturiser. Cant wait for it to be finished. So no more purchases for me. Sadly!

I notice whenever the BA of the brand on discussing/promoting LE frequently state when talking about ingredients say things like “well Liz wouldn’t have it any other way” or “she is very particular about the ingredients” all well and good, but why do they mention her when she totally disassociated herself from the brand permanently in 2017, “to concentrate on other things!” She still had an interest after she sold her company up until 2013.

I notice whenever the BA of the brand on discussing/promoting LE frequently state when talking about ingredients say things like “well Liz wouldn’t have it any other way” or “she is very particular about the ingredients” all well and good, but why do they mention her when she totally disassociated herself from the brand permanently in 2017, “to concentrate on other things!” She still had an interest after she sold her company up until 2013.
Good point

It’s like Lulu insisting on only the best ingredients in Time Bomb products when she developed them - even though we all know the first she knew about them was when she popped on a white coat and wandered round the production plant for the cameras, after everything had already been created. I am using the past tense because I don’t think she appears with her Time Bomb any more, does she?

It’s like Lulu insisting on only the best ingredients in Time Bomb products when she developed them - even though we all know the first she knew about them was when she popped on a white coat and wandered round the production plant for the cameras, after everything had already been created. I am using the past tense because I don’t think she appears with her Time Bomb any more, does she?
Is she still with QVC? Only 3 products on Q site......

It is only "Time Bomb" now, but has already been quite a few years.

Andy she has not featured on QVC for a very long time. Also “her” Time Bomb was actually developed by another lady whose name escapes me for her own skin, even the descriptions about Lulu formulating it for her own skin, was what the Time Bomb developer had said. I have always been quite outraged that she made out it was hers from beginning to end without giving credit to the lady who developed it for “her own skin”!

Andy she has not featured on QVC for a very long time. Also “her” Time Bomb was actually developed by another lady whose name escapes me for her own skin, even the descriptions about Lulu formulating it for her own skin, was what the Time Bomb developer had said. I have always been quite outraged that she made out it was hers from beginning to end without giving credit to the lady who developed it for “her own skin”!
Agreed. It was bizarre. I quite liked the products and bought a few sets over the years. I sold the odd unwanted item on eBay as well as they usually made back least what I’d paid. I worked out you got more interest and hence a higher price if “Lulu” appeared in the item title (presumably because people would search for it) so I would unashamedly describe each as “xxx from Lulu’s Time Bomb”.. what a hypocrite I am to criticise her using her own name!! 😊

Talking about brands. Not sold on shopping channels, but there is another spa brand which was used at some high end luxury breaks and Spas called ESPA I have used some products over the years. It’s an excellent brand, been around since 1962.

Talking about brands. Not sold on shopping channels, but there is another spa brand which was used at some high end luxury breaks and Spas called ESPA I have used some products over the years. It’s an excellent brand, been around since 1962.
Sold on Look fantastic.
Got a neck cream recently on a good discount.
Very nice.

Latest posts

Back