Liz Earle TSV 15/10/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I did see the Superskin night cream for £28… that’s avery good price

Yes! My friend had a beautiful black bag with a Christmas TSV. Lasted forever and looked so classy
I can’t remember but I know Liz used to give a knowing smile to the presenter who also knew which design company made them, these were different sizes and colours usually pink or turqoise. It was a very famous company I know. I feel lucky as I still have all of mine and still in new condition.

I was surprised to see how much of this was left. But then again, there were so many options…
But it had been on sale for days so did think some of the options would sell,out.
The days of the Christmas TSV selling out quickly are long gone!
Had there been a superskin I think it would have been more popular.
I would have bought one.

Had there been a superskin I think it would have been more popular.
I would have bought one.
I thought it was really boring for the big Christmas TSV….
Those bags are a bit crappy…

Im just counting how much I’m saving this year… didn’t get the Molton Brown TSV, didn’t get this LE TSV. I’m hoping L’Occitane do something decent, and of course, Elemis 😂

I was tempted but don't need any more C&P. If they had charged a bit more for a superskin option I am sure I would have caved in. Think I have only had one tsv this year and that was the Elemis one. Seems much easier to resist tsvs now as most are same old stuff or old stock 😀

I (for once) thought it was a great TSV to be honest. It was nice to get a hand cream for a change and being a 150ml tube was a bonus.
The only thing I would have changed was halving the amount of C & P and throwing a body wash in the set instead, but saying that, I'm glad I bought it even though I didn't actually need any of it.

I was tempted but don't need any more C&P. If they had charged a bit more for a superskin option I am sure I would have caved in. Think I have only had one tsv this year and that was the Elemis one. Seems much easier to resist tsvs now as most are same old stuff or old stock 😀
I’ve just gone to my account to check…and I had more than I thought 😂

Elemis one in February with the dodgy shelf life….
LE glow set to try..didn’t like it but it was a very good price so happy I tried it.
Elemis May set
Molton Brown but as a gift not for me.

Didn't think I had bought four, but don’t think that’s bad…
If the Elemis set is decent I can justify buying a couple now…

I (for once) thought it was a great TSV to be honest. It was nice to get a hand cream for a change and being a 150ml tube was a bonus.
The only thing I would have changed was halving the amount of C & P and throwing a body wash in the set instead, but saying that, I'm glad I bought it even though I didn't actually need any of it.
It did make a nice difference, that’s very true. And I do agree about the the body wash. I guess it all comes down to personal choice in the end, and They can’t please all of us each time!

It did make a nice difference, that’s very true. And I do agree about the the body wash. I guess it all comes down to personal choice in the end, and They can’t please all of us each time!
Did you end up going for it in the end CK?

Off topic a bit, but for anyone who loves the LE body wash.... the website has confirmed they are discontinuing the Energising body wash. Which is a shame as that leaves the orange flower and the new glow body wash. which I’m a bit reluctant to try as I suspect it will smell like the glow cream….which is awful. Boots still have some of the energising body wash, and it’s 3 for 2 at the moment…

Off topic a bit, but for anyone who loves the LE body wash.... the website has confirmed they are discontinuing the Energising body wash. Which is a shame as that leaves the orange flower and the new glow body wash. which I’m a bit reluctant to try as I suspect it will smell like the glow cream….which is awful. Boots still have some of the energising body wash, and it’s 3 for 2 at the moment…
Funnily enough. that's one I've never actually tried.

Ended up getting two sets delivered oops must of been the wine:unsure: Daughter is living in OZ and dropped loads of hints she wants me to take LE over for her when we go in Feb, think I will save the other one to split for presents.

Latest posts

Back