Dŕ Nassif TSV 2/8/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I fancy the detox pads but too expensive for me at the mo.
Can anyone recommend similar but cheaper please ? Not necessarily from QV
No, he does not!

No way would he be up a mountain looking for ingredients
😂
Indeed he wouldn't, the altitude would mess with his facelift (altitude does some funny things)
If Denis really goes truffling in the himalayas for ingredients, I'm the Queen Mother. Ther eis NO WAY he'd rough it up there (i know, I've been) Bellend.

Dr Nassif looks suspiciously like that bloke who does all the hair products and refers to his mother all the time - (which used to be called Ojon. )
Pehaps Nas did denis's work/facelift too?

I've never actually used these EM, but I have used other products in the range and I found them to be very good. Worth a punt at £2.50 anyway though I'd say...

Just checked Superdrug to see if those are the ones I’ve had, but they’re not.

Those look good too and much cheaper esp at half price!

The ones I’ve used a few times are Glycolic pads.

They’re showing as £7.99 for 60 atm. I’ve never paid near that for them - either they were half price or on a BOGOF with another Naturally Radiant product.

But I do like them!

I've watched that often, he and a Dr Dubrow. Have to say Dr. Nassif is really good putting botched nose jobs right. Other fella does boobs, bottoms tummies etc and he is very good as well.
I’ve seen it a few times, to my shame - it really is dreadful rubbish - but I’ve quite enjoyed it!

They’re a good double act and rather amusing - but are sensible and serious in their medical approach (albeit don’t really “approve” of aesthetic plastic surgery)...

Some of the people who come in to them, though! OMG just shocking and often have or did have no idea when to stop :(

Latest posts

Back