Dawn Bibby TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't understand why I have to register over there to find out when this is a QVC forum and it is being sold by QVC, we get to know about all the other TSVs.............:mysmilie_506:

I don't understand why I have to register over there to find out when this is a QVC forum and it is being sold by QVC, we get to know about all the other TSVs.............:mysmilie_506:

Oh you stroppy thing you!
:giggle:
You're not a bit actually.

I don't think you have to register to look on Craft Telly. I just suggested looking there as I know there's a thread and I thought they would have a better description than I have. I think it's Kanban and includes a CD-ROM but Craft Telly probably has more details.

I don't think you have to register to look on Craft Telly. I just suggested looking there as I know there's a thread and I thought they would have a better description than I have. I think it's Kanban and includes a CD-ROM but Craft Telly probably has more details.

It wouldn't let me look without registering, but I wasn't having a go at you btw, it's just that we always have to niggle a bit to get the details of any craft TSV and for the life of me, I can't see why!

It wouldn't let me look without registering, but I wasn't having a go at you btw, it's just that we always have to niggle a bit to get the details of any craft TSV and for the life of me, I can't see why!

There are 19 pages and 184 posts on the CT thread and so I haven't read it all! I'm sure SCW will post here as well when he finds it.

Thanks for the info,but if it has a CD ROM I shan't bother as unless you have a super printer and loads of money for ink its not worth it.Iknow they have hundreds of images on them but its not for me even though I love Kanban.Saying that I MAY have a look!

Thanks for the info,but if it has a CD ROM I shan't bother as unless you have a super printer and loads of money for ink its not worth it.Iknow they have hundreds of images on them but its not for me even though I love Kanban.Saying that I MAY have a look!

Over on Crafy Telly they have said that the CD-ROM is not the main part of the kit so it probably is worth having a look unless you don't want to be tempted!

What's that you say? A Kanban TSV? Why, I must tune in, for this is a rare occurance indeed. :cheeky:

I know gets me too. I do read CT but much prefer it here and it would be nice to know whats coming up on here too, and then look for a more in depth discussion on CT if we wish.

I'm just grateful that SCW finds the TSVs for us and posts them on either site. Thanks SCW!

i do post the TSV's on there first then over here as thats the main forum but as this is the QVC section i can do it over here as well like i do,

i would love to bring my new craft item thread over if i could as that would useful for both forums but i`m just thinkin i dont know if they could be linked so when i update the thread over there it updates it here as well

i do post the TSV's on there first then over here as thats the main forum but as this is the QVC section i can do it over here as well like i do,

i would love to bring my new craft item thread over if i could as that would useful for both forums but i`m just thinkin i dont know if they could be linked so when i update the thread over there it updates it here as well

That would be lovely if it were possible. We are always very appreciative of your help, as you know. Whatever is decided it would be good to know about the Craft TSVs, just as we do all the others.

That would be lovely if it were possible. We are always very appreciative of your help, as you know. Whatever is decided it would be good to know about the Craft TSVs, just as we do all the others.

i make a rule of postin the craft tsv on both forums because its suitable to both

but would love to link the premier item thread as that is well something im proud of really xx

I'm just grateful that SCW finds the TSVs for us and posts them on either site. Thanks SCW!

Of course that goes without saying, no-one is knocking SCW, he is a star.

That would be great if it were possible, heres hoping Graham may be able to do something to link them.

Latest posts

Back