Dawn Bibby TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It wouldn't let me look without registering, but I wasn't having a go at you btw, it's just that we always have to niggle a bit to get the details of any craft TSV and for the life of me, I can't see why!

I know gets me too. I do read CT but much prefer it here and it would be nice to know whats coming up on here too, and then look for a more in depth discussion on CT if we wish.

You can view Craft Telly Forum without being a member on there.

Here is link to the thread about the upcoming TSV

http://www.crafttelly.com/forum/sho...8th-May-Amy-Shaw-s-Papercrafting-with-CD-ROMs

40 Sheets of A4 Die Cut Toppers for Him or Her with CD Rom
Item Number: 589332
QVC Price £30.00
Today's Special Value Price £24.79
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

Description
Whether youre a seasoned crafter or just starting out, this versatile kit is ideal. Full of new designs, the 40 die-cut topper and sentiments sheets cover a range of themes from sports and cars in the Male option, to flowers and couture in the Female option, so there's something for everyone. Also included is a great CD-ROM of over 240 background paper designs so you won't run out of inspiration. The CD-ROM designs can be used for matting and layering, and with the toppers and sentiments, your creations can be as ambitious or as simple as you like.

Collection contains: Choice of Female or Male

Male option includes:

38 x sheets of die cut toppers:
Sports Shirts, Sail Away, Tech Boy, Woolly Bears - You Rock, Large Playing Cards, Hot Wheels Classics, On Top Form, Afternoon Cricket, Text Boy, Super Dad, Urban Cars, Beer Bottles, The Great Outdoors, Woolly Bears - Worlds Greatest, Woolly Bears - To the Best, You're a Winner, Game Boy, Double Top, Men's T-Shirts, Along the Waterside, Galaxy Man, Safe Harbour, Woolly Bears - On the Move, Woolly Bears - You're A Star, Hole in One, TV Boy, Leader of the Pack, Football Mad, Escape to the Allotment, Showroom Shine

2 x sheets of pearl foiled die cut sentiments:
Male sentiments foiled in silver
Male sentiments foiled in gold

1 x Male backgrounds CD ROM with images including, Beer Bottles, Wood grain, Footballs and more

Female option includes:

38 x sheets of die-cut toppers
Gossip Girl, It's a Dog's Life, Mocha Boudoir, Cat Nap, Fizzy Pop, Text Girl, Regency Chandeliers - Blue, Say It with Flowers, Keep in Touch, Damask Divas, Urban Cars - Pink, Afternoon Tea, Poppy - Happy Hour, Poppy - Promenade, Woolly Bears - You Rock Girl, Woolly Bears - You're a Star Girl, Woolly Bears - Girls on the Move, Sentimental Rose Garden, Regency Greetings - Blue, Coffee Shop, Retro Garden, Moulin Divas - Black, Domestic Goddess, Nine To Five Chic, Girls T-Shirt, Always & Forever - Yellow Roses, Always & Forever - Red Roses

2 x sheets of die-cut sentiments:
Female sentiments foiled in silver
Female sentiments foiled in gold

1 x Female backgrounds CD-ROM with images including Floral Prints, Stripes, Damask print and more

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.589332

Well I went for the female one. Thought it was good value, and I'm going to start to make cards for charity, as I seem to have a million and one of them and not enough people to send them to. I find making them very therapeutic so happy to do it for charity.
I went for the male one on advance order, which works out better for me as I wont have to pay for it untill next month.

Anyone gone for this? I may, just because of the variety, its not a million of one thing.

I went for the female kit and also the matching card stock, (not sure if my printer will print out the papers in the correct colours) I have far too much stuff, but also make cards for the charity shop/neighbours charity coffee mornings, but struggling to find the enthusiasm at the moment. May be this tsv will spur me on

I went for the female kit and also the matching card stock, (not sure if my printer will print out the papers in the correct colours) I have far too much stuff, but also make cards for the charity shop/neighbours charity coffee mornings, but struggling to find the enthusiasm at the moment. May be this tsv will spur me on

The thing I liked about this TSV was the variety, I do get fed up with making several of the same theme. I think there should be more to keep you interested with this one.

It arrived today and I love it, far more than I thought I would. There are actually very few images that I dont like, for some reason from the demos I thought there would be quite a few that are not to my taste, but its surprisingly better in real life. Some lovely ones from newer kits too, like the coffee one and the birds etc... I'm very pleased.

It arrived today and I love it, far more than I thought I would. There are actually very few images that I dont like, for some reason from the demos I thought there would be quite a few that are not to my taste, but its surprisingly better in real life. Some lovely ones from newer kits too, like the coffee one and the birds etc... I'm very pleased.

It's a great feeling when something turns out better than you thought - it fully justifies buying it in the first place ! :angel::angel::angel::angel:

Linda xx

I also noticed in the latest TSV that there were a quite a few of the card sheets that had the 'recycled' mark on the top of them. I remember there being a few of these in the Dawn Bibby woodlands TSV, but haven't particularly noticed it on many other previous Kanban kits I've bought. So is this a new Kanban philosophy? The quality was as good as ever so no compromise there.

This can only be good news

I also noticed in the latest TSV that there were a quite a few of the card sheets that had the 'recycled' mark on the top of them. I remember there being a few of these in the Dawn Bibby woodlands TSV, but haven't particularly noticed it on many other previous Kanban kits I've bought. So is this a new Kanban philosophy? The quality was as good as ever so no compromise there.

This can only be good news

Can't wait to get mine now, though it won't be here for a couple of weeks....
I ordered the male one as all my male cards sell very quickly and I have a drawerful of "pretties" for the ladies ones.

got mine a few days ago, decided to make some card this afternoon. 6 sheets missing and no kanban example sheet. Did the sheets come in two separate polythene bags? Some were in a sealed polythene bag and the others loose in the box. Have called CS who asked me did I know which ones were missing. They are going to send me a returns label to send them back and then send me a new set. Hope this one will be complete!

Sooooo wish I'd bought this, in both options!!
Sat ummming and aaahhhing for ages and decided not to!!!
Was just unsure about the quality of my printer with the cd rom. Anyone any viewss on the colours, print quality etc?
Would love to hear any feedback re: this
Sam xx

6 sheets missing and no kanban example sheet. Did the sheets come in two separate polythene bags? Some were in a sealed polythene bag and the others loose in the box.

I didnt think to count mine. They came loose in the box, and some in a seperate poly bag (not sure why). I did get the example sheet.

Sooooo wish I'd bought this, in both options!!
Sat ummming and aaahhhing for ages and decided not to!!!
Was just unsure about the quality of my printer with the cd rom. Anyone any viewss on the colours, print quality etc?
Would love to hear any feedback re: this
Sam xx

I havent tried the CD yet, but have made up some cards and the kit is lovely, I have lots of patterned paper and card, and have not had any trouble matching up the toppers.

Latest posts

Back