Debbie F. and her nails.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

helena

Registered Shopper
I know that this sounds picky but does Debbie Flint think we have got a ten second memory? She has been going on and on for months about her favourite nail colour of all time is Jermyne [spelling?] Street by Nails Inc, right?
Last night, OPI were on and she was saying if you want the nail colour that I ALWAYS wear, this is it and there on the desk was OPI's version of it. [sorry, can't remember the name].
I had my free sample of Jermyne street from the magazine that quite a few of us managed to get a couple of months ago so always notice it on Debbie wearing it too.

I have noticed that when a presenter has that kind of light beige/camel/natural nail colour on in a Leighton Denny hour it is always claimed to be Leighton's Supermodel, in a Nails Inc hour it is their Jermyn Street...can't think what OPI call their version but you see what I'm getting at :giggle:

I have noticed that when a presenter has that kind of light beige/camel/natural nail colour on in a Leighton Denny hour it is always claimed to be Leighton's Supermodel, in a Nails Inc hour it is their Jermyn Street...can't think what OPI call their version but you see what I'm getting at :giggle:

OPI one is called Over the Taupe. DF always seems to wear that shade but I wonder which one of the three brands she actually wears. Whichever one gives it to her free I expect.

OPI one is called Over the Taupe. DF always seems to wear that shade but I wonder which one of the three brands she actually wears. Whichever one gives it to her free I expect.

As the presenters are glorified sales people I would think they get given all sorts of products to try out. Perks of the job.

I watched that show too Helena -OPI 11pm Thurs maybe?- anyway i heard Debs F say that too about her always wearing the OPI Over the Taupe and remembered her saying to Heather(Nails Inc) in her last show that she always wore Jermyn Street(The Nails inc version) - now this disappointed me as i always thought Debs gave a truthful opinion, she could have said that she used another QVC brand but might give the OPI a try? instead of lying? I guess as others have said she is firstly a sales person and will say anything to generate sales?:confused:

just a thought...maybe she does genuinely wear all three brands' taupe polishes, depending on the show she's presenting. They're all very similar afterall. Maybe she means she always wears that kind of colour. I'm not a one brand woman when it comes to nail varnish but I do tend to wear similar colours (this is even more true of other make up items, esp lipsticks).

Crikey this sounds like me standing up for a presenter? Whatever next? :drunk: Worse still I'm starting to speculate... OMG I'm turning into my Mum, who always could expand the scantest scenario to the Nth degree with absolutely no basis in fact for doing so...aaaaaargh!:taphead:

I'm waiting or Craig to say he wears Supermodel :happy:

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back