Decleor TSV 6/4/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Me too!

I got a postcard today about Founders Day. It said free P&P is on everything you see on air and selected items on the website.

Hi,
I got that too. I really don't need encouraging to spend money....free P&P is tempting, but only if they air something I want.

:1::1::1:

Decleor 5 Piece Anti-Ageing Skincare Collection
Today's Special Value Price £61.48
QVC Price £73.75
Item Number 228044
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45
Revitalise your complexion with this fabulous five-piece Anti-Ageing skincare collection from Decleor. The kit includes a pair of Decleor's best-selling products in Aromessence Iris (5ml), an elixir of essential oils formulated to help tone and energise mature skin daily, and Gel Prolagene (15ml), a complete body treatment to help smooth imperfections in your skin. The set also contains a full size Experience De L'Age Cream (50ml), a rich and silky cream for mature-normal skin, Radiance Peel-off Mask (50ml) and Experience De L'Age Mask (15ml).

£61.48 for a Decleor TSV? They are having a laugh! My money is well and truly safe. Not even a decleor addict like me wants to stockpile at that price. Lulu Guinness here I come...

bliming heck,
my money is safe,:20:

Not sure I could justify to myself spending that much on skin care.:52: so off to bed for me.

£61.48 for a Decleor TSV? They are having a laugh! My money is well and truly safe. Not even a decleor addict like me wants to stockpile at that price. Lulu Guinness here I come...

I expected it would be a more expensive TSV than previous as it has a full size one of their more expensive moisurisers, it is £61.50 on its own.

Maybe they are trying to appeal to the only people left with money, (older people who need real intensive help with their skin), but I still think this is a very bad judgement call for a Decleor TSV. Would have expected something far more popular.

I have ordered this. When I had my last Decleor facial (2 weeks ago) at my local House of Fraser, my therapist suggested, very nicely, that I should start to use Experience de'lage. :54: When I found out the cost I wasn't too sure. However, since then I've realised that she was right and I do need to use it - I'm 38 but the wrinkles have started to really show now.

So when I saw the TSV I thought I might as well go for it now and get the other bits as well. Yes, it isn't cheap, but considering I was thinking of buying it anyway, I think it's good that everything else is thrown in. Would I have bought the moisturiser on its own from QVC? :33: No, I doubt it. I would have got it from HoF instead. Free P&P today is the other reason I've ordered it. :1:

Very pricey. Granted it is the price of the moisturiser and you are getting the other bits "free" so if you are already planning to buy that, it's a fair deal.....but £61 for a beauty TSV is crazy in these times.

Thought there would at least be EZ pays.

Not for me, as I don't like Decleor, but I remember when some beauty TSVs were around £20ish...

I agree about the high price of the TSV.
I usually buy all Decleor TSVs but I'm not buying this as I don't like the peel off mask and I buy my cream from feel unique as well.

I've just realised, It isn't the Excellence de l'age... it is EXPERIENCE... from memory that used to be £51.50 a pot... crumbs... :11:

The experience de l'age is £61.50 from Decleor and I would probably have bought this if it had the full size experience mask rather than the peel off mask as I wouldn't use the peel off mask.

I love this moisturiser and I have just gone back to using it after the Sarah Chapman discovery set and my skin is much happier now that I have.

I only use the aromessences and balms, which are 100% natural. I will never be without the neroli and rose d'orient, absolutely HG
I am not so keen on their moisturizers
I got the last tsv, and I like the body moisturizer, but the prolagene is carp, have been using it but can't see any results on my skin

The prolagene is the only product in the Decleor range that suits my skin, the rest of it leaves my face looking like an oil slick.

Latest posts

Back