Decleor TSV 7/11/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wondered if anyone could tell me what the Hydra Floral Cream is like.

I'm currently using the LE Skin Repair Moisturiser in light.

Is it just a day cream or can you use it morning & night ?

Many thanks

T xx

Wondered if anyone could tell me what the Hydra Floral Cream is like.

I'm currently using the LE Skin Repair Moisturiser in light.

Is it just a day cream or can you use it morning & night ?

Many thanks

T xx

Hydra Floral is a day cream really and you use it after an aromessence, but you can also do it at night if you want, some don't like using the balms at night so just do the same as they do in the morning but Decleor have now brought out night creams so it is really just personal choice.

Decleor 4 Piece Hydrating Facial Collection.
Today's Special Value Price £37.50
QVC Price £45.25
Item Number 221619
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95
Decleor Hydrating Facial four-piece collection. Features the best-selling Hydra Floral Moisturiser, intensive day and night-time treatments, and a soothing lip balm. Give yourself or a loved one an indulgent treat to achieve a brighter, more radiant-looking complexion.

Contains:

•1 x Aromessence Neroli (5ml) - a 100% pure blend of essential oils and plant oils to help bring hydration to your skin.
•1 x Hydra Floral Cream (50ml) - helps skin to feel soft, smooth and hydrated.
•1 x Balm Essential (15ml) - makes the perfect night time treat. Sleep with this on and let its magic work through the night.
•1 x Aromessence Lip Balm (10ml) - contains plant waxes and essential oils to leave your lips hydrated - ideal treat for dry, chapped lips.
•1 x luxury white bag

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.221619

It is on the website now :happy:

Got mine too - in spite of AY doing the launch. That woman's presentation skills are dire. She bangs on and on about how many people are on the phone and how everyone can use this set and how you can break it up into a zillion gifts, and poor Fiona didn't get much of a look in. AY completely dismissed the lip balm by saying it could be a stocking filler for your teenage daughter. Fiona kept applying it hopefully to Tanya but the camera mostly stayed on she who upstages all her guests, and in the end not one word was said about the lip balm - and this in a tsv of 4 products! I was hoping for a bit of info. Soo annoying.

not that impressed with this tsv. you can pick up hydra floral for under £20 online now. the balm essential also so you are essentially getting the lip balm and a sample oil for free.

online there are far better kits with more choices and free shipping thrown in.feelfantastic have excellent kits and cheapsmells are always good for decleor.:down:

Didn't go for this - saving my pennies for the Elemis TSV. Besides, just got a supersize Decleor balm in TK Maxx (twice the size of the one in the TSV) for half the price of the smaller size. That'll keep me going for a while. Mind you, Fiona is right about the results from the balm - put some on last night and my skin looked great this morning.

I'm confused now.
For some time I've been using anti-ageing products on my face, day and night, thinking that I was doing my skin good. Fiona's presentations stressed that all the people behind the scenes, crew etc were asking her to test their skin for dryness and was coming up with 'as they were using anti ageing products, their skins were drying up due to the need of dehydration'. I didn't know this. Thought the anti-ageing products were enough.
Why has the Decleor TSV's always been based on anti-ageing and Iris? Not a word about dehydration. Maybe this was just a selling purpose so now I am drastically going through all my shelved stock to find something that ISN'T anti-ageing, otherwise I may have to buy the Hydra Floral now.

I'm confused now.
For some time I've been using anti-ageing products on my face, day and night, thinking that I was doing my skin good. Fiona's presentations stressed that all the people behind the scenes, crew etc were asking her to test their skin for dryness and was coming up with 'as they were using anti ageing products, their skins were drying up due to the need of dehydration'. I didn't know this. Thought the anti-ageing products were enough.
Why has the Decleor TSV's always been based on anti-ageing and Iris? Not a word about dehydration. Maybe this was just a selling purpose so now I am drastically going through all my shelved stock to find something that ISN'T anti-ageing, otherwise I may have to buy the Hydra Floral now.

dont bother. if your skin looks o.k stick to what you are doing. its a ploy to get pepes to buy several products.

elemis are the worse offenders with their multiples of serums,double washing products and other useless stuff!

I'm afraid this sucker bought 3. I was definately going to buy one but it seemed such good value that 3 came out my mouth once I got on the phone.:talking:

I'm confused now.

Decleor encourage people to change what they are using for a month or two to give their skin an extra boost, so if someone is predominately concerned with anti-aging and they have been using products for that changing to something that is more focused on hydration for example will give your skin a boost.

Wouldn't use anything else now - I do change about from Hydra Floral to experience d'lage cream every couple of months and my skin, for an old bird, is not half bad !!

Latest posts

Back