Decleor TSV 8/11/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OMG it's gonna be an expensive few weeks. I am fancying the Elemis Xmas TSV (the only Elemis I ever buy, for the body products) and now I am fancying this too.
Personally I am surprised as they've done a lot of the "staples" recently, I thought they were going to introduce some of these new products which I would have resisted but if I know I am going to use them - I can always convince myself to stockpile LOL

I think Iris would be excellent for dry and mature skin. It's probably too heavy for me to use nightly, but I like to use what I have left now and again as a treatment. I have normal skin with a slightly oily t.zone. 41 with no lines. Can't say it made a difference to me. It's very nourishing though. I love the prolagene though. Tightens everything up!

I have extremely sensitive skin and eczema and, when I used the iris oil for the first and only time, my face looked as if I had gone 12 rounds with Mike Tyson. I would never use it again; the breakout was terrible and, even with treatment, took ages to clear up.

I don't think there will be much change from £65 with this one. If Fiona is saying think of the price for the oil and hand cream you will be happy, then it must be around that price. Fingers crossed for 4 easy pays if it is.

Anyone who was hoping something else would be in the TSV or any other Decleor fans may be interested to know that there are a lot of Decleor items on sale at Brand Alley. Of course I'd be happy to recommend anyone if they haven't already signed up, I'll go check if there is an offer for doing so and pop back.

Yes recommend and friend and get £10 each.

Last edited:
Pretty Pricey ......

Decleor 5 Piece Complete Anti Ageing & Hydrating Collection

QVC Price: £90.00
Today's Special Value Price :£64.92
P&P: £5.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Decleor-5-Piec...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-13-_-206274

This fantastic five-piece collection features some of Decleor's hero products including the iconic Aromessence Iris Serum and Night Balm, plus their top-rated Prolagene Gel, Hydra Floral Moisturiser in a choice of Light or Rich options and a brand new hand cream. Pamper and comfort your skin this season with luxurious skincare from Decleor.

Contains:
1 x Aromessence Iris Rejuvenating Serum (15ml; full size) - an award-winning elixir of 100% essential oils especially formulated for the daily care of mature skin and to help soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Includes geranium, lemongrass, jasmine, iris and manuka oils
1 x Hydra Floral 24 hour Moisture Activator Cream (50ml; full size) - in a choice between Light or Rich, this luxurious, new and improved formula features the heavenly fragrances of neroli essential oil, wild pansy and samphire extract. The Light option is infused with sunflower extract, is soft to the touch and absorbs instantly, providing 24 hour hydration and leaving skin moisturised and fresh. The Rich option includes rosehip, avocado and soy plant oils for extra hydration, ideal when the skin needs a little more cocooning and comfort during the colder months or changing seasons. Suitable for all skin types, including oily skin
1 x Aromessence Iris Rejuvenating Night Balm (15ml; full size) - help invigorate even the most tired skin with this rich, aromatic night-care treatment. It has a lushious melt in texture and helps energise and redefine facial contours, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, stimulate and invigorate even the most tired skin and promote a radiant complexion. It comes in a 15ml jar, along with a spatula for easy application. Suitable for mature skin types
1 x Prolagene Gel (150ml; full size) - this multi-tasking, top-rated and iconic gel formula is designed to help rescue damaged skin on your face and body by helping to firm, repair and revitalise. It helps accelerate the renewal process, diminish unsightly marks and leaves a supportive and protective film on the skin, to help tone and firm the entire body, targeting flaws and imperfections that come with age, stress, tiredness or tension. Prolagene Gel contains an amino acid called Proline L and is suitable for all skin types
1 x NEW Hand Cream (50ml; full size) - a soft cream to hydrate and protect hands from external elements
1 x large gift pouch

How to use:
Aromessence Iris
Before your daily moisturiser, apply three drops of Aromessence Iris to cleansed skin morning and at night over the entire face, pressing in with fingertips and finishing with light sweeping strokes
Hydra Floral 24 hour Moisture Activator Cream in Light or Rich
After applying the Aromessence Iris serum, gently apply this moisturiser to your face and neck
Aromessence Iris Night Balm
At night, warm a little of the balm in your cupped hand, then apply in light sweeping strokes
Prolagene Gel
Smooth over face and neck after Aromessence Super Serum Iris each morning and after Iris Essential Night Balm before bed
Simply massage this light and easily absorbed gel onto the skin
Tip: to help firm the neck use with Hydra Floral Moisturiser; to help firm the body mix with Decleor Systeme Corps Body Milk (not included)
Hand Cream
Apply a small amount daily to each hand and massage gently from the tips of the fingers towards the wrist

Behind the brand
Decleor's expertise is in essential oils, master blending and using the highest quality natural ingredients to offer a scientific solution to every skin, body or lifestyle concern. Ever at the forefront of new and exciting developments, Decleor is recognised throughout the world for their comprehensive range of aromatherapy face, body and skin therapies.

Well everyone was complaining about the Elemis Tsv not having enough full sizes, Well when a Beauty Brand does have Full sizes then its going to be in the £60+ price range. Thankfully i dont use Decleor and im more than happy with the up and coming Elemis Tsv:mysmilie_14:

Might have to go for this. Iris is perfect for my very dry skin and decleor is really the only brand that actually does anything for my skin. At the end of the day you get what you pay for although it won't be for everyone.

CC

Decleor 5 Piece Complete Anti Ageing & Hydrating Collection
Item Number: 206274
QVC Price £90.00
Today's Special Value Price £64.92
P&P £5.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.206274

easy pay will kick in at 12am choice of light or rich

This fantastic five-piece collection features some of Decleor's hero products including the iconic Aromessence Iris Serum and Night Balm, plus their top-rated Prolagene Gel, Hydra Floral Moisturiser in a choice of Light or Rich options and a brand new hand cream. Pamper and comfort your skin this season with luxurious skincare from Decleor.

Contains:

1 x Aromessence Iris Rejuvenating Serum (15ml; full size) - an award-winning elixir of 100% essential oils especially formulated for the daily care of mature skin and to help soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Includes geranium, lemongrass, jasmine, iris and manuka oils
1 x Hydra Floral 24 hour Moisture Activator Cream (50ml; full size) - in a choice between Light or Rich, this luxurious, new and improved formula features the heavenly fragrances of neroli essential oil, wild pansy and samphire extract. The Light option is infused with sunflower extract, is soft to the touch and absorbs instantly, providing 24 hour hydration and leaving skin moisturised and fresh. The Rich option includes rosehip, avocado and soy plant oils for extra hydration, ideal when the skin needs a little more cocooning and comfort during the colder months or changing seasons. Suitable for all skin types, including oily skin
1 x Aromessence Iris Rejuvenating Night Balm (15ml; full size) - help invigorate even the most tired skin with this rich, aromatic night-care treatment. It has a lushious melt in texture and helps energise and redefine facial contours, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, stimulate and invigorate even the most tired skin and promote a radiant complexion. It comes in a 15ml jar, along with a spatula for easy application. Suitable for mature skin types
1 x Prolagene Gel (150ml; full size) - this multi-tasking, top-rated and iconic gel formula is designed to help rescue damaged skin on your face and body by helping to firm, repair and revitalise. It helps accelerate the renewal process, diminish unsightly marks and leaves a supportive and protective film on the skin, to help tone and firm the entire body, targeting flaws and imperfections that come with age, stress, tiredness or tension. Prolagene Gel contains an amino acid called Proline L and is suitable for all skin types
1 x NEW Hand Cream (50ml; full size) - a soft cream to hydrate and protect hands from external elements
1 x large gift pouch

How to use:
Aromessence Iris

Before your daily moisturiser, apply three drops of Aromessence Iris to cleansed skin morning and at night over the entire face, pressing in with fingertips and finishing with light sweeping strokes

Hydra Floral 24 hour Moisture Activator Cream in Light or Rich

After applying the Aromessence Iris serum, gently apply this moisturiser to your face and neck

Aromessence Iris Night Balm

At night, warm a little of the balm in your cupped hand, then apply in light sweeping strokes

Prolagene Gel

Smooth over face and neck after Aromessence Super Serum Iris each morning and after Iris Essential Night Balm before bed
Simply massage this light and easily absorbed gel onto the skin
Tip: to help firm the neck use with Hydra Floral Moisturiser; to help firm the body mix with Decleor Systeme Corps Body Milk (not included)

Hand Cream

Apply a small amount daily to each hand and massage gently from the tips of the fingers towards the wrist

Behind the brand
Decleor's expertise is in essential oils, master blending and using the highest quality natural ingredients to offer a scientific solution to every skin, body or lifestyle concern. Ever at the forefront of new and exciting developments, Decleor is recognised throughout the world for their comprehensive range of aromatherapy face, body and skin therapies.

I've bought in on easy pay but I must admit that when the total came up at £70 inc postage I did flinch and pause before finally pressing "confirm".
If my mum doesn't want the Prolagene and Hand Cream (got so much of it here) then I'll put it in The Drop.

I'm delighted with this TSV and I've bought one for me and one for my friend for Xmas, my Xmas shopping is almost finished now :)

Well I bought mine!! I use all the products so it is good value, but it does come as a shock when you hear the total being charged. I query whether their hand team is worth £12 for 50ml though. I have bought their large bottle on occasion, and do like it very much (old formula) but would not pay that price. I divided the cost by 4 and worked out to £17.75 per large item which is good. Only Elemis, Gatineau and L'Occy to go now!!!!! Hopefully I won't want them all...... Luckily the LG one has stuff I do not want so with luck I will not cave in.........

Latest posts

Back