Decleor TSV Saturday 26th May

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wonder if Mr Akimbo will get an easy pay code....he gets sent more stuff to do with beauty than I ever have and he's only ever bought 3things, all technology. Ofcourse then I'd have to talk him into ordering it...hmmmm.

Jude xx

I never get cards over here & I think it's very unfair that QVC send ez pays to some people & not others.

I've said so on their Facebook page & I won't be buying,much as I like it.

I tried AD synergy a few years ago and really liked it and it lasted ages
havent tried it since developing acne rosacea so might give it another try
Am using elemis bliss capsules just now and my skin feels really plump and hydrated

I tried Elemis bliss capsules once & loved them,just a bit expensive to be used regularly.
My skin did feel lovely though.

I got the postcard as well with an Easypay code
but am not planning on buying unless the iris is good on sensitive acne rosacea skin

Hi Bluebell, I have that type of skin and I find that the Iris is absolutely fine for me. I've used several different Decleor oils (normally neroli or iris, but have also used Solaire and rose) and none have caused any sort of flair-up with my redness. HTH!

I have had the postcode with the EP code as well, and I will be buying plus topping up my order with some craft clearance as well. Interestingly, I have recently completed a QVC survey regarding what promotions were more interesting to me, so they are probably doing an A/B split test to see just how much extra sales they acheive by offering EP.

Yes, Bluebell, I love it! I'm a hardened Melotgenine user, and previously never found Decleor moistoriser to be right for me, but I LOVE d'lage - it makes my skin look great, it feels lovely to use and the smell (to me) is devine.

Whoopee!! Good news from CS

I just rang customer services to have a moan because I received the postcard WITHOUT the 3 EP!!!!!

Guess what? I was told that they have now decided to offer the TSV to all on 4 easy pays!!!

Lozi

so what was the point in some of us getting 3 easy pay code?

Makes QVC seem like a mickey mouse outfit

just give it to everyone and have done, they surely could have expected a row on FB if only some people get it and other don;t?

I've had a madly busy day and I'm soooo tired and want to go to bed, but have to wait for the Decleor show! Where are those match-sticks for my eye-lids....

How ridiculous to both sending some people the 3 easy pay code when everyone is being offered it on 4!!! :thinking:

Surely it wont sell out before the morning??

I have mulled that over, but am afraid the voice of Debbie Flint saying 'this is not going to last' is echoing in my head. On two occasions I have gone to bed thinking, 'oh they'll have enough', and missed out. One was the first ever Ahhhh bra tsv and the other was a beauty item (can't remember which one tho). Thing is I want one of each of the options, so don't want one to sell out before I wake up....

See what the Q has done to me - I'm a woman living in fear!

I suppose its a risk you take speckledhen, hopefully it will be available online soon

Have you tried ordering on Q cut? sometimes its available early on there?

I suppose its a risk you take speckledhen, hopefully it will be available online soon

Have you tried ordering on Q cut? sometimes its available early on there?

Thanks for that, I'm going to have a go - the spaniel is snoring her head off and I am jealous!!!

Latest posts

Back