Derek is back

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've been well impressed with IW customer service. I returned an item and although the refund was processed very quickly they didn't refund the outward p & p. I emailed them and received a very apologetic reply within 2 days and a letter confirming the p & p refund received another 2 days later. QVC could do well to follow IW down the same road!

You could've fooled me, they sell items that were on IW, they made their website more like IW, now they've got presenters that were on IW, so for a company that aren't trying to be like another, they're failing miserably I have to disagree, the make up and skin care is better on IW and so is the customer service, which is exceptional so is their auto delivery which you can order anytime not just on the day, I'm not trying to convince I'm just saying as an ex twenty year customer of QVC who jumped ship to IW two years ago (but have been a member since day one) I've never looked back and no complaints, I get my inexpensive delivery fast and any problems get sorted quick too, but anyway each to their own we can't all like the same thing.

As you say each to their own. I expect you get what you pay for. If you are satisfied with the goods and service you get from IW then good for you. As for me I think the channel and presenters are a joke.....

As you say each to their own. I expect you get what you pay for. If you are satisfied with the goods and service you get from IW then good for you. As for me I think the channel and presenters are a joke.....

I agree - to be topical, Ideal World is to QVC what the Razzies are to the Oscars. I'm no simpering fan of the Q, but there are some minimum standards in presenting, TV production and respect for the audience which IW thinks are optional extras.

I don't order much from either channel any more but on the occasions that I have done, the goods from IW have arrived within 2 days. I can't say the same for QVC. However, apart from the time when I had to ring to register with IW, I always order from them online. If they also had a free phone number, like QVC do, then I think QVC would have to speed up their deliveries to keep my interest/loyalty.

I agree most of the presenters on IW, especially the BidTv ones are a joke, but then again, I find Chuntleys simpering, Simon Biagis cheesiness, Debbie Flints hard sell a joke too, to be honest though I don't listen to any of them. I'm extremely satisfied with what I buy and the fast efficient service I get, QVC are obviously satisfied with IW too, seen as though they've taken on a lot of IW traits and goods, but charge more for them obviously. QVC are quite right to charge more, why not if people will pay it. Yes I'm quite a savvy shopper, I won't buy inexpensive good if the cheaper ones work better and better quality, don't see the point in paying for a "name" but yes, we all like different things, makes the world go round.

I don't order much from either channel any more but on the occasions that I have done, the goods from IW have arrived within 2 days. I can't say the same for QVC. However, apart from the time when I had to ring to register with IW, I always order from them online. If they also had a free phone number, like QVC do, then I think QVC would have to speed up their deliveries to keep my interest/loyalty.

QVC isn't a free phone number, it's in with the postage that's why their postage and goods are so expensive it's to cover the cost of expenses and the "free phone" number. I'm like you with IW, I always order via the website, but at least I know if I ever had to ring I'm paying for my own call not everyone else's.

I hope QVC are paying IW finders fees for all the brands they are taking off them.

I don't watch IW, or much QVC but, from what I read, it seems sellers are using IW as a stepping stone, to become known as a brand, then jumping ship to what they regard as theholy grail of tv shopping, QVC.

Latest posts

Back