Diamonique - really Dale?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
When talking about the stone, Dale remarked : "look after it, and it will look after you." I couldn't fathom what he meant by this. Sometimes, I believe, they will say anything either to fill the time in, or because they can't think of anything relevant to the item.

When talking about the stone, Dale remarked : "look after it, and it will look after you." I couldn't fathom what he meant by this. Sometimes, I believe, they will say anything either to fill the time in, or because they can't think of anything relevant to the item.

I'd take it that he meant that if you take good care of it, it will stay looking good so you'll get good "service" from it. I agree it's rather an odd way of putting it though.

Not as bad as Jilly last night who told us there were soooooo many uses for a bedspread, really? On your bed or perhaps as a throw but can't think of much else - horse blanket perhaps?

Not as bad as Jilly last night who told us there were soooooo many uses for a bedspread, really? On your bed or perhaps as a throw but can't think of much else - horse blanket perhaps?

I bought the last KH bedspread tsv, and it is still in it's bag - not ready to use it yet, no problem with the product - my two boxers would make good use of it! Should I tweet Jilly, with another way of using such a multifunctional item?

SG on Kipling, get yourself a treat to make going back to work easier! We have just had\spent on treats! Christmas. Diabolical.

SG on Kipling, get yourself a treat to make going back to work easier! We have just had\spent on treats! Christmas. Diabolical.

As my deliveries take about 10 days do I have SG's permission to stay off work until the Kipling bag comes? If only I knew about this when I went back on Thursday.

It`s all just sales patter and waxing lyrical about how owning a ring/bag/bedspread etc will make your whole life much better/happier/complete and so on ....... until the next item on the next show will make you even MORE happier/complete/better lol

Weeeell, there was a song back in the 70's by Billy Jo Spears called 'Blanket on the Ground' !!!!!! ahem !

Lol !!! I know what you mean, but I like my blokes to be taller than 5'7 !!! (saw Dale in the flesh once, and he ain't tall)

Lol !!! I know what you mean, but I like my blokes to be taller than 5'7 !!! (saw Dale in the flesh once, and he ain't tall)

Brissles you have just shattered my fantasy! I like them tall and a bit meaty too. As I only see Dale from the waist up I can be forgiven for not knowing that...

Latest posts

Back