Diamonique Tennis Bracelet Sterling Silver TSV 16/12/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have just bought the black rhodium option which is now available in the diamonique friendship bracelet. I have this already in the rose gold and it's lovely. I'm pretty sure it's the same size stones as the tsv and it's easy to put on and off and adjustable in length. I'm glad I spotted it.

I definitely prefer a box/tongue clasp for a line bracelet but I think this is too fine for that.

Lord above but Marv is one annoying woman.

Apparently she is moving house tomorrow so possibly an early Christmas present for the viewers if she is off for a while.

One was in the outlet from the last offer, it was very sparkly and lovely but very fine. I bought it but took it back for a refund on the large side for me but may of been the 21inch.

Three unfavourable reviews so far as the bracelets are too dainty. I got mine this morning and I’ve had daintier tennis bracelets from QVC and I’m really pleased this time. I like the stone setting, it’s very ‘clean’ and if turned on the other side then it’s not too obvious that this is the inside of the bracelet as the stones are clearly visible and not obstructed by the metal . I don’t know why but I prefer the other side as it’s so delicate looking.. I love it and glad I went for it as initially was going to give it a miss before even seeing it. One minor thing I can’t put it on so far because of the tiny cheap looking rubbish clasp.
Has anyone else received theirs? I got the 17 cm one in the rhodium option.

I've received mine. I ordered 2. The rhodium and black rhodium. Have to agree with the reviews about the size. The sizing info is correct but it did look bigger on screen so it was more "what??" than "wow" when I opened the box. Saying that I am keeping them and will layer them.
I prefer the underside on the black version as in daylight it looks a little harsh against the white stones.
Don't have a problem with the clasp as I own some Tiffany bracelets and they have the smallest most awkward clasps ever so I'm used to it.
Jury is still out on the black rhodium plating though.

Three unfavourable reviews so far as the bracelets are too dainty. I got mine this morning and I’ve had daintier tennis bracelets from QVC and I’m really pleased this time. I like the stone setting, it’s very ‘clean’ and if turned on the other side then it’s not too obvious that this is the inside of the bracelet as the stones are clearly visible and not obstructed by the metal . I don’t know why but I prefer the other side as it’s so delicate looking.. I love it and glad I went for it as initially was going to give it a miss before even seeing it. One minor thing I can’t put it on so far because of the tiny cheap looking rubbish clasp.
Has anyone else received theirs? I got the 17 cm one in the rhodium option.

Sent mine back this morning. Not impressed at all.

received mine and its not worth the ££.I chose the rose gold and whilst I do like it,its very cheap looking IMO.probably wouldn't have minded paying a tenner for it.It will probably go back if I can be bothered.Will see how motivated i am tomorrow to get up and get stuck into some jobs!!!

My black rhodium arrived this morning by Royal Mail. Disappointed with the look, however I thought I would try it on in case it looked better on the wrist. After five minutes trying to fasten it, gave up! I shall be returning mine.

My black rhodium arrived this morning by Royal Mail. Disappointed with the look, however I thought I would try it on in case it looked better on the wrist. After five minutes trying to fasten it, gave up! I shall be returning mine.
After managing to fasten the clasp on Monday I’ve decided to leave it on so I avoid doing it again for as long as possible.

all your opinions match mine re the links tsv...what a load of absolute cack that was as well. my daughter wanted a gold bracelet. i went to a secondhand jewellers and got a bracelet in 9 carat gold 7.9 grams for £100. while i was there a beautiful tennis bracelet with a heavy gold setting no claws in sight for £180. i have a feeling i will be sending my wish list one back to qvc and putting the money towards this instead

all your opinions match mine re the links tsv...what a load of absolute cack that was as well. my daughter wanted a gold bracelet. i went to a secondhand jewellers and got a bracelet in 9 carat gold 7.9 grams for £100. while i was there a beautiful tennis bracelet with a heavy gold setting no claws in sight for £180. i have a feeling i will be sending my wish list one back to qvc and putting the money towards this instead
A very sensible idea Boffy. My fingers actually ache trying to get this thing on. Given up now and it will be going back after Christmas.

QVC USA TSV today is an Eek tennis bracelet with bigger stones than the recent UK one and a box clasp. Sterling silver, black rhodium or 14k rose or yellow gold plate and a choice of lengths. Maybe if you are very very good, it might be offered here at some point. It is around $94 and on 6 easy pays which they can do in the US.

Last edited:
Much nicer than the one we were offered.
They seem to have nicer things in general & still have some of the brands, like Carolyn Pollack & Judith Ripka, that have long since vanished from our screens.

I went for this is the rose gold I expected it to be wee and it is. Is it worth the money?! Hmm. I think its just about. I really like it and it works well with my Pandora bracelet.

I already have a larger eek tennis bracelet in clear and in clear and pink. I like both but there is no way anyone would ever assume they were real. Not that I ever say they are real. And this size would be hard to find in real diamonds I think. Or maybe not. I've never looked. The diamond bracelets I can afford aren't wowsers.

We all like different things though so not everyone is going to love it.

Latest posts

Back