Diane Gilman Jeans TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have a pair of jeans which I bought when Marks launched Per Una; they fit like a glove and are only just beginning to fray along the hem but I've tried on others but none quite measure up. I'm a short-@rse but have a big difference between my waist and hip measurement so most jeans gape at the back of the waist and I can't wear hipsters because they feel wierd on my caesarian scars and overhang :blush: I must have 8 pairs of jeans which I hardly ever wear; bought thinking they were as good as the Marks ones but they're not.

I might check out the cotton ones you recommend Donna, they sound promising.

Jude xx

I did think they looked pretty awful to be honest on most of the models (and Jilly), they made most look like thunder thighs. I also can't understand why they are called boot cut, they don't look anything of the sort to me.

However you may be surprised I did order a pair to see what they are like, you can't often tell until you try them on yourself and I have fairly thin thighs so hoping they suit my shape. I didn't think they were a bad price also for a pair of jeans so lets see how it goes and if no good I will send them back! I had to order at midnight before my size sold out.

love them

I have 4 pairs in different colors and ordered the TSV ..love them .so far all have been low rise or even if they fit on the waist will not fit elsewhere and also gaping behind .
These fit well and i am in my late 40s ...very comfortable .

I did think they looked pretty awful to be honest on most of the models (and Jilly), they made most look like thunder thighs. I also can't understand why they are called boot cut, they don't look anything of the sort to me.

However you may be surprised I did order a pair to see what they are like, you can't often tell until you try them on yourself and I have fairly thin thighs so hoping they suit my shape. I didn't think they were a bad price also for a pair of jeans so lets see how it goes and if no good I will send them back! I had to order at midnight before my size sold out.

They are a really nice fit but are deffo NOT bootcut. I hope you like them when they arrive. Would be interested to see what you think.....................................? :tongue:

150671 are definately a really good boot cut and really slimming as i already have these but they are £10 more than the tsv which is a good price. jilly and kathy looked really nice and trim with their jeans.

I've got 147305. Diane Gilman signature jeans and no way are they bootcut. Still comfortable though.

I would have given them a try if my size hadn't sold out so early on. That said I really do think that some body shapes should avoid jeans if at all possible; Jilly looked awful in them as did the lovely Catherine. Mind you the skinny jeans looked even worse, brought pigs trotters to mind I am sorry to say.

I would have given them a try if my size hadn't sold out so early on. That said I really do think that some body shapes should avoid jeans if at all possible; Jilly looked awful in them as did the lovely Catherine. Mind you the skinny jeans looked even worse, brought pigs trotters to mind I am sorry to say.

:mysmilie_471:

I couldn't agree more.

i thought jilly looked good in them better than the black wide leg trouser she usually wears.

the wider bootleg in indogo looks good with mini chestnut emu's.

They are a really nice fit but are deffo NOT bootcut. I hope you like them when they arrive. Would be interested to see what you think.....................................? :tongue:

I will let you know when they arrive; hoping they are comfortable because jeans are a bit of a nightmare! Gave up on Next ages ago.

By the reviews,her jeans seem to be quite popular.

I cannot consider any trousers from QVC as I buy a 34 leg length and QVC always seem very short in the leg.

I personally like stretch in my jeans - I have quite slim legs and bottom,but a definite tummy.Some jeans that are good for the waist - ending up bagging around my "slimmer" areas - and I like per una jeans,for the fact that they stretch around my size 14 waist and fit well around the legs and bottom - and also for the leg lengths - as unlike QVC,they have realised we all have differing lengths:blush:

M&S per una Roma fit boot cut stretch are great fitting jeans,choice of leg lengths too.

Totally useless for me. Not going to invest in something I will have to immediately chop 3 inches off:doh:

Always buy Marks jeans as they do the short length. QVC never cater for shorter women in trousers.

That's what did it for me and the ex...

:thinking:

Finally got my jeans and they are going straight back. Very poor quality on the indigo dye which has bled. Were cheap and look cheap.

Posted mine back today; just didn't find them very comfortable as more high waisted than I had expected. I tried to wear them for a day to give them a go but after half an hour took them off; the denim seemed too think and although plenty of stretch I just found myself constantly fiddling and adjusting them and decided it was hopeless.

They didn't look the most stylish jeans I've ever tried on either.

Latest posts

Back