Godet Back Tab Sleeve Cardigan by Nina Leonard TSV 06/07/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Godet Back Tab Sleeve Cardigan by Nina Leonard
Item Number: 156333
QVC Price £30.00
Today's Special Value Price £24.98
P&P £3.95

An edge-to-edge jersey cardigan from Nina Leonard in a block colour, featuring 3/4 length sleeves with rolled, tabbed cuffs that secure with gold-tone buttons, while a large godet insert at the back creates a subtle dipped hemline and adds flattering volume, allowing it to skim over your bum, tum and hips. In bold primary colour options this perfect cover-up from Nina Leonard is a piece that can be easily teamed with your current fashion favourites and will last you through the seasons.

A style staple - a perfect complement to any wardrobe, the Nina Leonard tab-sleeve cardigan can be worn with just about anything. It's great for everyday wear by teaming it with jeans, flats and a printed top, and you can also dress it up by wearing it over a skirt and heels, and cinching it in at the waist with a belt to create a super feminine silhouette.

Timeless and trans-seasonal - the classic colour options and gold-tone buttons on the outer cuffs, which offer elegant yet subtle detailing, mean this cardigan won't go out of style. Wear through spring and summer over a slinky camisole, then layer it with polo neck jumpers and other knitwear during cooler seasons.

Easy wear, easy care - made from high-quality jersey in colours that will not fade through laundering or wear, this cardigan also contains elastane that allows for stretch and comfort to suit all body shapes.

Shawl collar
Hem is longer at the sides
95% polyester, 5% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Garment measurements:

Chest: S: 93.9cm (37"), M: 99.1cm (39"), L: 104.1cm (41"), XL: 111.8cm (44"), 2XL: 121.9cm (48"), 3XL: 132.1cm (52")
Waist: S: 91.4cm (36"), M: 91.4cm (38"), L: 101.6cm (40"), XL: 109.2cm (43"), 2XL: 128.3cm (50.5"), 3XL: 138.4cm (54.5")
Length (all sizes): 68.5cm (27")

Colour options:

Black
Navy
Turkish Sea (deep blue)
Bordeaux
Real Red

Behind the brand

Created by Leonard Feinberg and his wife Nina, the Nina Leonard design house is now one of the industry’s leading clothing brands. They are dedicated to creating beautifully designed dresses, knitwear and separates in easy-care, easy-wear fabrics - perfect for women of all ages and sizes.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.156333

Yay...first click on link took me to Q USA Isaac Mirza live ! Pleat front tunic with roll tab sleeves. Weird .

Second click was OK, but the TSV is not for me.Seems like value though if you like it.

Last edited:
Not impressed with the colour choices. Two blues, two reds and a black. Not very summery is it?

Debbie Flint keeps tying a knot in her cardigan while the brand ambassador (?deb too) is talking, and admiring herself in the monitor - pulling in her cheeks and posing! I think she loves herself!

That image will haunt me till bedtime.
Pointless item for summer for £29. Don't like it at all.

Sweaty fabric, dated design, cr..p colours. What's there to like ?

She referred to her blog enough that I succumbed and looked at her website. Well, my education has expanded to learn she is one of the TOP shopping channel presenters in the UK !! I suppose 'being modest' are not words in her vocabulary, but I reckon in 'that business' you could wait for ever for someone to extol your virtues.

People like her because she sucks them in. Pretending to be their friend, pretending to be like them, pretending to know them. :puke:

CC

Latest posts

Back