Diane Gilman No! thats not the way! (not in UK anyway IMHO)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JR's Ego

Registered Shopper
"Over enthusiastic, over botoxed..over here" -- fair enough an OMG due when she said she's 66

First of all the TSV 'Jegging' -- if you are over 45
  • There is not a hope in HELL these jeggings are flattering to anybody unless the wearer is under 25 or has a body like a 25 yr old
Point proven by looking at the models. I thought for a moment my TV had flicked to super wide screen, they quite literally make the models look at least 2 stone heavier - very unflattering
  • Remember the 1970s/1980s?
This was Diane's era and thats when the embellishments of denim was at its height. Its a dead fashion, Its a past fashion Dont be tempted to wear this stuff if it has a hint of a swarovski or a stud! Unless you are on the way to a Whitesnake or Led Zepplin reform concert
  • Tops with 'cut out's'
Sold by Diane using the sales feed "you don't put on weight on your shoulders" Oh Pleeaseee (as Joan Rivers would say)

Finally Diane says she is a fashion designer, yet she wore a belt around her thick waist This is a BIG No-no If you have a waist that is on the bigger side, a belt will just draw the eye to it - like an equator around the universe
Tiny denim jean back pockets? Say "hello" to your huge a$$!!

Just my opinion. I have my flaws!! Over 45? Clever styling is essential -- QVC? is not your personal stylist, its SALES patter

I imagine there will be a lot of Diane Gilman in the clearance section on QVC at the end of the season, so save £ and buy then!

Last edited:
I thought she looked dreadful in that get up she was wearing and the huge scarf covering her neck said it all. I am nearly 70 and I do sometimes wear jeggings with a top that is knee length and boots but never a belt, it made her look like a sack of spuds.

hate to disagree but I am in my 70s and wear the pull on jeggings and they are great, fit well, and more flattering than jeans. however, agree with the rest of the comments, embellishments etc., very naff, and the lady looks a mess. wonder if she is not well.

Latest posts

Back