did anyone succumb like me

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

iggy

Registered Shopper
to the cid / <id TSV.......?

I bought the multi one as i fancied the different coloured eye gels...ive tried the lip gloss & that so far passes my tests [ ie not gloopy & thinking i might get stuck to the mirror if i get too close ].anyway the 'plum' mascara is a bummer OR its me applying it wrongly ??.............after watching the chap drop it all over the models eyes i
just ordered it & switched off.

A} did anyone get the plum ?
B} if not is the brown or black going on OK....& doing the 'job'
C} the gel liner ive got everywhere !!!!!! panda green eyes lol......may be going back me thinks..........very disappointed as i LOVE their primer.

yes the light in the lippy smacked of stacey..........NOT new innovative packaging like they were trying to suggest......

Last edited:
to the cid / <id TSV.......?

I bought the multi one as i fancied the different coloured eye gels...ive tried the lip gloss & that so far passes my tests [ ie not gloopy & thinking i might get stuck to the mirror if i get too close ].anyway the 'plum' mascara is a bummer OR its me applying it wrongly ??.............after watching the chap drop it all over the models eyes i
just ordered it & switched off.

A} did anyone get the plum ?
B} if not is the brown or black going on OK....& doing the 'job'
C} the gel liner ive got everywhere !!!!!! panda green eyes lol......may be going back me thinks..........very disappointed as i LOVE their primer.

yes the light in the lippy smacked of stacey..........NOT new innovative packaging like they were trying to suggest......

No, I didn't, but nearly did as I'm such a make up junkie...what put me off is that seeing all the people that had been "made over" looking like they'd just been in a fight, to me the look was far too heavy and everybody's eyes looked really piercing..but not in a good way!
I guess that has as much to do with the person who'd applied it, but still it put me off buying.

However, I will hold my hand up to ordering the Jerome oompah loompah pig o' the day over on IW, and if ever there was a heavy handed make up artist! The thing is though, is that I've tried his stuff before,and if you can get over the sight of "him"...the make up is pretty good, and very reasonably priced for what you get. The mascaras are good, the eyeliners are great quality, as are the brushes that they send you to apply the stuff, and Italian marble with a light touch is fantastic. The only thing I wish is that he'd branch out a bit more with his choice of colours, as his sets all seem to rely upon the plum/brown spectrum..I would like to see a few more shades of blues and greens which he tends to avoid for some reason.

Anyway, I'd say, if you're not happy, send it back..it really isn't worth keeping something you're not entirely satisfied with!

thanks MO....i surely intend to do that.the gel even with the quite small brush made a mess.....ive used eyeliners for many many years with breaks inbetween due to having babies & not 'on trend' + very busy mum.....BUT i was a 1960 panstick /dusty springfield type of make up girl NOT a good look now of course...more a softer look that this is going to prove quite difficult to do...i will have another 'play' with my own brush before off back BUT i think just 'swooping' for a lip gloss will more than make up for my P&P costs.

send it back, otherwise you will be like me and have loads of "stuff" in your make up spare box under the bed, which you never use as you have been disappointed with it. And you have to hide it from husband as he would have a high of sarcasm directed at you for even considering to buy more before 2090:cheeky::cheeky::thinking:

thanks ladies......all wrapped up & ready for off to PO tomorrow........i REALLY REALLY wanted this set to work.hey ho.....i'll stick with mally for mascara & EL.....

just a note...shisedo does one of THE best lip glosses [ thats unless you want to look like glass ]..smooth as silk & non sticky at all.............if that helps..QVC used to stock it BUT like most good things they cast them aside......off to the u know where auction site to treat myself.....

I succumbed to the new cid tsv in the brown option and I was unsure about the eyeliner at first as I was too heavy handed, but after 3 goes I have mastered it and am very impressed with the staying power- it does not end up melting or moving down under my eyes. :clapping:

I love the blusher/highlighter. Am not sure about the mascara - cant see the benefit of the comb/brush combination yet. Love the light in the lipgloss, but wish the colour was more peach than bronze and unfortunately the brush has 'splayed' aleady :sad:

will probably keep it for the eyeliner and blusher :thinking:

well i couldnt get the eye gel to look good at all & i'm used to ALL sorts of gels /liquids/ pencils various. beloeve me i tried too.....the plum mascara wouldnt show/stop on my lashes either..........i WISH I had gone for the brown option BUT sadly didnt & wasnt prepared to try it for yet another set of P&P.....my daughter came tonight with her 2 dogs & one of them gave my eyes a good washing before i could get her off of my knee.......i didnt finish up with panda eyes .i think with the new cid i would have........anyway its back on the system to go back to liverpool...........thanks for the replies though girls

oppsssssssssssss forgot to mention that i had also got the mally NEW tsv + the auto delivery one [ that i had forgotten about ]........so i wasnt in NEED of any more really..but them us gilries can always find a spare few cms in another make up bag.lol

Latest posts

Back