Diet Chef

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

pink

Registered Shopper
I notice there is a diet chef tsv on Sunday 3rd January. Has anyone tried this?:mysmilie_687:

Hi

We have some threads about this in the drop if you become a VIP member. If you're not a VIP member, HERE is an old QVC thread about the last TSV.

Hope this helps, there are a few of us waiting to see what the TSV will be like this time, there is the promise of a vegetarian hamper!!

It's brilliant but best to buy direct from diet chef on their website as you can choose exactly which meals you want not what QVC tell you to eat plus it's cheaper than the TSV with their version of auto delivery at £190 for 35 days. They also have their own version of a MBG. I've lost 1st 9lbs in 8 weeks and I haven't been 100% good as I've had a few meals out! Good luck if you try it!

I think it's a diet site with an online database to add up your calories etc. Much like food focus, they are really helpful if you're calorie counting. Not wishing to offend anyone, but do people really pay £190 for a months worth of food??!

Hi pink firstly welcome to the forum. To find out about VIP membership go to the main forums index and second from the top there is a VIP membership thread that explains it all. It's well worth it as there is a whole other forum where we get to chat about everything and anything.

Whats sparkpeople? I dare not click on the link without a clue!! :mysmilie_698:

Sorry, I should have said.

It's a free web site that covers health and fitness.

You can enter meals to track calories or let them create meals for your diet.
It has some very good videos.

It is worth looking at.

I think it's a diet site with an online database to add up your calories etc. Much like food focus, they are really helpful if you're calorie counting. Not wishing to offend anyone, but do people really pay £190 for a months worth of food??!

I was just working out how much Thorntons I could buy for £190 :mysmilie_11:

Sorry, I should have said.

It's a free web site that covers health and fitness.

You can enter meals to track calories or let them create meals for your diet.
It has some very good videos.

It is worth looking at.

Ahh thanks, I use foodfocus and have tons logged in there.

Anyone staying up for the TSV tonight?

I'm very curious about the promise of a vegetarian hamper, cannot see it working at all. I bet they put fish in it and still call it veggie!

Our doctor recommends Wiltshire farm foods if you have to buy ready meals.
http://www.wiltshirefarmfoods.com

They do a very good range for special diets including Vegetarian meals. This food I believe is frozen and not in a pouch.

These are fine if you are happy with frozen food (I personally cannot stand frozen veg), also they are different to DC in that this is a whole meal (more suitable for meals on wheels type provisions where you wouldn't want to do any cooking at all). With DC you get a 'main' item which you supplement with your own veg, which is better for me as I like my veg to be fresh. I actually am a home cooker and dont like ready meals at all, but DC serves a purpose. I dont like all the weight watchers type ready meals they taste yeauch to me!

Think I will wait for my gastric band funding to be approved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am doing it as well, but ordering from Diet Chef direct, as others have said, it works out cheaper and you get to choose your own meals, rather than going with what QVC have decided to stick in the hamper.

I am sitting up for the TSV, very curious to see what they have changed and the veggie option.

Latest posts

Back