Disgusted!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No, they're still doing it....A couple of families seemed to have stopped but there's still a few of them. Just stupid beyond belief but it angers me more because all those kids have ample room on their own properties to play indoors and out. Entitled and stupid are a lot of the "middle class" idiots round here. Another one on the community website was trying to get people to hunt for her kid's fitbit that she lost in the park..Yeah we'll all go out hunting for it, shall we? They could offer help to the vulnerable in the community rather than being such a bunch of self serving ar$es!
here i am thinking shall I go to the shop myself because I can, and because by going myself I am allowing volunteers to help those who may really need it.... I gave up my pocket handkerchief of grass to my neighbours because they keep it mowed and they have a little boy. It still is kind and if they move i have to find someone to now it. Technically, I can go down to it, but I feel in th e current climate i don't feel I can

Latest posts

Back