Does anyone else think that Julia Robert's daughter has an equine face?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

(Lemonsqueezy said)-I cannot seriously believe what she has done.
Being the daughter of TV shop assistant has clearly given her delusions of grandeur!

From what I saw,she's an average looking girl with an ego that has out grown her talent!
Not model material and not natural in front of the camera.[/B]Silly neigh!QUOTE]

*******************************************************************************************************

Thank you ladies and gentleman,I'll be here all week,please try the veal.

:mysmilie_454:

Last edited:
Sophie should go and have a quick look at the TV and Show Business pages on the Daily |mail website if she wants a flavour of how bitchy journalists and the public can be.I don't recall Kate Moss trying to get comments banned and there is some vitriolic stuff on there about her. If someone is seeking a career in the public eye then they need to grow a very thick skin.

can't believe she done that what a child like everyone has said she has chosen the wrong career path if she can't take criticism

I can't believe Little Miss Princess wanted the OP banned for stating the obvious.
If she's serious about wanting a career in music or TV she had better start by growing a thicker skin, 'cos she's sure going to need it.
Precisely as its not just her face. I noticed another peculiarity, but wont mention it.

Told you she'd use the B&W modelling

You did indeed, I laughed out loud when I saw that in her 'CV'.

Oh,I'm reminded of a joke.......

Sophie Maxwell walks into a pub and the bartender sez"why the long face?"

Oh,wait........that's not how it goes,sorry.

:mysmilie_510::mysmilie_510::mysmilie_498:

I can't Precisely as its not just her face. I noticed another peculiarity, but wont mention it.

Would that be the strange 'bunny twitch' that she keeps doing, take a look on this video here. In fact you can see clearly hear that she has no stage presence at all, she is so overshadowed by the other two in both peronality and natural carisma. About 6mins in they actually give up filming Sophie and just focus on the other two, she may as well not be there, she is positivly 'mousey'.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qfE87Td4_nU&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qfE87Td4_nU&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Actually by asking for the thread to be removed and the OP banned, she has invited far more discussion and comments than ever, silly move Sophie.:doh:

You did indeed, I laughed out loud when I saw that in her 'CV'.

:mysmilie_510::mysmilie_510::mysmilie_498:

Would that be the strange 'bunny twitch' that she keeps doing, take a look on this video here. In fact you can see clearly hear that she has no stage presence at all, she is so overshadowed by the other two in both peronality and natural carisma. About 6mins in they actually give up filming Sophie and just focus on the other two, she may as well not be there, she is positivly 'mousey'.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qfE87Td4_nU&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qfE87Td4_nU&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Actually by asking for the thread to be removed and the OP banned, she has invited far more discussion and comments than ever, silly move Sophie.:doh:

Well forumites,you may or may not believe this, but I swear on my life it's true.
I almost burst into tears when I watched this video.It's crystal clear to me that Sophie has zero confidence,the forced smile,furtive glances,the overall pained expression,it wasn't a pleasant watch,believe me.

Now her confidence may grow in time,who knows? I wish her luck with that,truly.

If the e-mail to the admin of this site was genuine,I would just ask that she work on some humility and maybe check her arrogance quotient.

Having said all this,I've made an executive decision,that I am going to bail from this thread,I do not wish to be responsible for anyone topping themselves and I don't wish to kick a man when they are down.

What the powers that be wish to do with this thread is up to them but I have already said enough,if anyone else wishes to start a Sophie Maxwell "appreciation" thread this is fine,I,however,won't be commenting on it,coz she clearly is not strong enough to handle the scrutiny.

I will go back to commenting on clothes ,make-up and the green hue of Anne Dawson's teeth ....it's safer there.

I am the Weakest Link

GoodBye.:mysmilie_499:

I'm seeing this from a different angle. Maybe Sophie is just genuinely upset by comments on here and not being high-handed at all. It's natural to feel the way she does. I thought she seemed excrutiatingly selfconscious when she was on the BW show, the posturing couldn't hide that.
I also think that an email to Admin, regardless of the content, should have stayed private, there was no need to post anything on here about it.A reply to Sophie saying whatever Admin felt was the appropriate response would be sufficient. It's added fuel to the fire unnecessarily and unfairly imo............................Rozzy runs for cover:bandit:

I'm seeing this from a different angle. Maybe Sophie is just genuinely upset by comments on here and not being high-handed at all. It's natural to feel the way she does. I thought she seemed excrutiatingly selfconscious when she was on the BW show, the posturing couldn't hide that.
I also think that an email to Admin, regardless of the content, should have stayed private, there was no need to post anything on here about it.A reply to Sophie saying whatever Admin felt was the appropriate response would be sufficient. It's added fuel to the fire unnecessarily and unfairly imo............................Rozzy runs for cover:bandit:

:mysmilie_497:

Oh Gawd!!!

I feel my inner bitch about to burst out in a Hulk like fashion,somebody please stop me,before it's too late!!!

Ok,firstly,having given this site of hers a perfunctory glance,I counted at least 5 spelling errors.
Now,I'm no grammar nazi,but if one is trying to sell themselves as bright,talented,having gone to Uni,etc,wouldn't you at least have someone,anyone with more than two brain cells,proofread this thing for you?.

Tis a good thing she has her Mother to open doors for her.

Oh,I'm reminded of a joke.......

Sophie Maxwell walks into a pub and the bartender sez"why the long face?"

Oh,wait........that's not how it goes,sorry.

Before you criticise someone else's grammar, how about getting your own sorted out? There's a space after commas btw, basic rule of grammar I thought. All this started because of some nasty, bullying, bitchy comments by you BFT and the sad thing is, you don't even know you've done it, or certainly won't acknowledge you have.

Did anyone stop and think that Sophie might have sent that e-mail in because she was really upset about the spiteful things written? Put yourself in her shoes, if you had all those remarks written about you you'd be upset. Maybe that's why she asked for them to be removed, rather than her being a diva?!

Last edited:
Before you criticise someone else's grammar, how about getting your own sorted out? There's a space after commas btw, basic rule of grammar I thought. All this started because of some nasty, bullying, bitchy comments by you BFT and the sad thing is, you don't even know you've done it, or certainly won't acknowledge you have.

Did anyone stop and think that Sophie might have sent that e-mail in because she was really upset about the spiteful things written? Put yourself in her shoes, if you had all those remarks written about you you'd be upset. Maybe that's why she asked for them to be removed, rather than her being a diva?!

First of all I'm not grammar Nazi when it comes to forums,as long as I'm fairly coherent,I'm not too fussed about the rules for myself,or anyone else.However,if I'm writing a CV or presenting myself for work,then whatever text I write will be proofread within an inch of it's life.
I would have thought that's just basic,common sense,no?.

And correction,all this started because Sophie Maxwell decided that she wanted a career in the spotlight.
You must be able to take the good with bad.Or you're headed for disaster.
Anyway,I decided that I would leave this thread because I genuinely feel sorry for her on a number of levels.
But if people insist on drawing me back in and commenting on how wrong I was,best believe that I will defend myself.

Anyway,am now off to see a ridiculously early screening of Sex and The City 2,coz it's the only time I can fit it in.

I do hope hope that my response was legible enough for you,cramped commas and all.:smile:

Before you criticise someone else's grammar, how about getting your own sorted out? There's a space after comma's btw, basic rule of grammar I thought.

A space may well be required after a comma, but there most certainly should not be an apostrophe in the plural of said word!

One doesn't like to split hairs Mam,lol.

Right,I'm off...............................:rock:and roll.

Sorry Rozzy I can't agree, the email to Graham was not from a FM and I think it was more than a little forward to expect him to close the thread and ban the thread starter. If Graham had banned the thread starter we would want to know why.I for one applaud him for publishing said email.

I know that Graham would have the good sense not to ban the thread starter, but noone else should have been privvy to what was, in my mind a private email.

I know that Graham would have the good sense not to ban the thread starter, but noone else should have been privvy to what was, in my mind a private email.

Exactly. A private communication is 'privileged'. One has to request the author's consent to publish its content. Whether it was from a FM, or not, it is irrelevant (what sort of thinking is that?).

Last edited:
I just think she is hurt by the negative comments about her looks and a bit embarrased by them which is only human. I for one think she is lovely and her mum/dad must be very proud of her. I think some of the comment's are really hurtfull and can understand why she is upset, i would be.
Having said that i do not agree with Julia's self promotion of her daughters/sons endevours on her QVC blog.

I just think she is hurt by the negative comments about her looks and a bit embarrased by them which is only human. I for one think she is lovely and her mum/dad must be very proud of her. I think some of the comment's are really hurtfull and can understand why she is upset, i would be.
Having said that i do not agree with Julia's self promotion of her daughters/sons endevours on her QVC blog.

Unfortunately, everyone is at it. From my dance teacher to the Avon lady, and so on. They 'pimp' their daughters and it is quite unsavory. No one seems concerned that their daughters (or children) have no plans for further education and no aspirations. Very sad.

Is that video of the band that is/was managed by Joy (the gigantic enormous plus size model that isn't seen like that by anyone except JR)? If so it seems it was yet another shoo-in and they aren't working. Perhaps if Sophie was left to her own devices she might be happier and more successful than the way things are now.
I am convinced that Simon Wilson did not know he was getting her as a model and wasn't entirely happy and then it's the show piece of the CV. Simon is so fussy about presentation and I respect that about him.
Having read her CV I honestly can't buy into her being devastated by the comments here, angry and a bit hurt yes but as I said many people have had awful things said and done to them in public and they just plough on because you have to really.
I thought the remarks passed about the talented and pleasant Rebecca Adlington were horrid but I would love to have been able to physically restrain her from having gone public about how upset she was and setting herself up for more of the same. It's not nice but it's what happens.

Am I hallucinating or is that Sophie in the New York shopping weekend trailer - the one with all the chatting, giggling girls wafting along?

Just goes to show, it's not what you know...........

Latest posts

Back