Does this picture inspire you to buy?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, what are you waiting for, girls? Get on them phones! :mysmilie_866:

They say a picture tells a thousand words: all this one says is "frumpy" x1000. :nod:

Nina Leonard clothes are all way too long for anyone other than a giant. If that dress was on the knee and worn with opaque tights and flat pumps it wouldn't look half as bad. I still wouldn't pay £46.57 for it though. There are really good quality knitted dresses in M&S Autograph for £45.

The model is standing as if she's just had a Tenna Lady moment.

I was going to say something even more outrageous but I will desist on the grounds of Sunday morning tastefulness (is that a real word or a QVC creation ?).

Linda xx

Sack of spuds comes to mind. Horrendous. Where is arm waving Jo when you need her? At least the garment would have been animated!

Well you know they change the colour name min so it has to be puce!

I know it's been said before, but does anyone know why Q changes the names of colours that the manufacturer gives to a product? They do it with clothes, jewellery and cosmetics....I get the impression that it annoys the guests enormously as well as confusing the viewer when the presenter gives products different names/ colours to those referred to by the guest.

I know it's been said before, but does anyone know why Q changes the names of colours that the manufacturer gives to a product? They do it with clothes, jewellery and cosmetics....I get the impression that it annoys the guests enormously as well as confusing the viewer when the presenter gives products different names/ colours to those referred to by the guest.

I like to think these decisions are made by a really bored producer.
In reality I think it is done when they can't be bothered to look up the specifications

And Q's message they are the boss, even if it means having an embarrassed and floundering guest and ruined presentation. The Tig hour with JR was a joke when they didn't even have the bag of the colour that never was!

Latest posts

Back