Doll 10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

grannygarden

Registered Shopper
Is it me, or has Doris had loads of work done on her face? I'm sure those lips aren't the ones God gave her. I think that every time she appears on Q but just wonder if I'm wrong and her trout pout is totally natural.

I think we can safely say some work has been done. lol
I really like the lady but she wears way too heavy false eyelashes and a tonne of black eyeliner. Her eyes recede and look teeny because of the wrong eye makeup. Doris is the perfect example of how NOT to do eye makeup when you get to a certain age. Sadly thats the reason I dont take her makeup recommendations seriously.

I thought that large eyeshadow palette they showed during the hour was rather nice. Good selection of mainly neutral colours but plenty of non-glittery shades.

I remember her 'before' the changes, she definitely has had things done, especially fillers are prominent.

I remember her 'before' the changes, she definitely has had things done, especially fillers are prominent.

It's a shame... perhaps harking back to former glories (they invariably show a shot of her winning a beauty pageant).

I suppose we are all different, but I can't help wishing it was OK for women who are getting older to actually age... just like the men can.

Regardless of all this, I find Doris immensely likeable. She has something of the warmth of Laura Geller (of whom we see far too little these days, sadly). Fillers or whatever aside, she doesn't take herself too seriously, and has a sense of humour.

I love Doris and a lot of her products I wouldn't want her to change as it's her style but her artificial look isn't for me. The colour palette she wears lips, cheeks and eyes are lovely but the foundation is just so thick and yellow thought she had the pallor of a corn fed chicken last night and the eyelashes remind me of George on Rainbow but who didn't love him?

I love Doris and a lot of her products I wouldn't want her to change as it's her style but her artificial look isn't for me. The colour palette she wears lips, cheeks and eyes are lovely but the foundation is just so thick and yellow thought she had the pallor of a corn fed chicken last night and the eyelashes remind me of George on Rainbow but who didn't love him?

Oh thanks for this DunmowDizzy! You gave me a darned good giggle fit. "George on Rainbow" priceless!

Oh thanks for this DunmowDizzy! You gave me a darned good giggle fit. "George on Rainbow" priceless! :mysmilie_14:

Did anyone see the photo of her as Miss America that Jackie showed today? She was (and still is) very beautiful.
She's certainly had work done, but for me I don't find any issue in that as it doesn't distract from the fact that she seems a lovely person and she's good fun.

Did anyone see the photo of her as Miss America that Jackie showed today? She was (and still is) very beautiful.
She's certainly had work done, but for me I don't find any issue in that as it doesn't distract from the fact that she seems a lovely person and she's good fun.

I think your right. Her beauty is very much more than skin deep and shines though and would do whether or not she'd had work done. Laura Geller is another whose personality shines through effortlessly.

Was anything said when the next Dolll10 tsv will be. Wasn't around to watch the shows today.

Doll 10

This is one of the few beauty shows that I wll watch, not for the products, but for Doris and her humour. I don't believe any of the cosmetics are any better than the best high street brands.

out of all the beauty product ambassadors that q have on, Doris comes across as one of the most genuine.

Though to do that on q, you only have to tell the truth once every ten minutes.

Doris is coming over for the shows tomorrow and Friday, and then next I can see on the TV guide she's in on 1st December at 8 pm, I guess with the BPOTM, the Hydragel.

Considering the hydrogel foundational and brush 213645 but in a bit of a quandary regarding colour and suitability

I am 65 was natural brunette (now bottle assisted to a mid brown) and have very sensitive dry skin. I wear very little makeup partly because of sensitivity and partly due to just not knowing what to go for. Clinique foundation is ok but not really sure I use the correct shade but can't use their cleansers etc. I wish I felt comfortable with beauty sales assistants but they are so off putting both by their attitudes and trowelled on look.

I read folk saying yellow, peach etc toned but I'm not really sure what is meant.

Any advice on Doll 10 and colour would be appreciated.

Is it me, or has Doris had loads of work done on her face? I'm sure those lips aren't the ones God gave her. I think that every time she appears on Q but just wonder if I'm wrong and her trout pout is totally natural.

Thought this too, find her hard to watch!

Latest posts

Back