Doll10 TSV 11/6/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Indeed, that would be boring. But maybe some of the new products find their way to the UK? Yeah, I know, dreams....

Doll 10 4 Piece Collection TSV 11/06/24

30ml Doll Skin Genius Tinted Moisturiser RRP £34 + post
30ml Smooth Assist Pore Refining Radiance Primer RRP £28 + post
The Multi-Tasker 3-in-1 Cream Color Stick RRP £20 + post
Luminous Foundation Brush RRP £28 + post

Total RRP £110 + post

Attachments

• TSV 1.png
    TSV 1.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • TSV 2.png
    TSV 2.png
    837.7 KB · Views: 0
  • TSV 3.png
    TSV 3.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • TSV 4.png
    TSV 4.png
    931.9 KB · Views: 0
  • TSV 5.png
    TSV 5.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
QVC Cosmetic TSV's are SOOOOO boring now. Years ago I bought just about every one. Mojave Magic, Smashbox, YBF and its previous incarnation. Laura Geller, BareMinerals then Doll 10 and Tarte. The TSV's had personality, colour and a great mix of products. Now they are all pretty samey. Foundation and/ or Concealer, Primer, brush, blush, mascara. Oh and a bag. Don't forget the bag. OR Ten tonne of lippies or mascaras. Is it a newer buyer? Is it production costs of products? What is going on? I mean, look at this TSV and compare it to last weeks Mally! :(

Talking of Mally, there seems to be a foundation shade called ‘Fair you know who you are’. Don’t know if Doll do this shade as well. I’m somewhere between light and medium and I never know who I am!

My Mally TSV arrived today and I was so excited - yes I need to get out more. I'm 53 with fairly good olive skin, and have been without foundation for about 2 months, as I just can't find one that suits. I ordered the Tan option.
The search continues I'm afraid.
After finding the design/delivery system pretty amusing...yes I'm very childish- it turned out too dark and just mafe me look 'mucky'. The eye/ cheek/ lip stick didn't really show on my cheeks, but looked quite 60s on my lips (creamy pink with ashy tone) . Mascara left me with panda eyes.
Oh well..

By the way, has anyone tried the fairly new "skin tint" from Essence? It has an SPF 30 and the reviews are good.

Lisa's skin tint is also on my list, but well, you know the problem: So many products, but just one face to put them on.

Latest posts

Back