Doll10 TSV 21/07/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

To separate the lippies you have to snap the join like snapping a twig, you can't pull them apart. Some take a bit of brute force I've found, but you won't damage them.

Mine arrived and it all works for me. There's not much new in it but that suits me, I already have lots of her creme blushes and her lipsticks are always wearable. It's not an adventurous set but it'll all get used. Fast delivery too...but sadly that just serves to highlight failings with the rest of their deliveries!

I asked my hubby to do it like you said Akimbo and they didn't come apart but it's okay, I don't mind using them like this.

I keep mine clipped together so I know which gloss goes with its corresponding lipstick; I don't wear gloss much because my hair sticks to it!

They are very hard to separate.
Having worn mine for a few hours now, I'm liking it. The bit of foundation I put on seems to have settled into a wearable summer shade & the lipstick is very natural for every day. I much prefer too light lipsticks to too dark ones.

I asked my hubby to do it like you said Akimbo and they didn't come apart but it's okay, I don't mind using them like this.
It's a knack snapping them apart. I thought I had broken mine the first time I did it. I keep mine apart as I take the lipsticks out in my handbag.

Am I right in thinking that the foundation brush in this TSV is not as dense as the angled brush that comes with the foundation? I have the original concealer brush and it seems superior to the one in the TSV (the smaller end of the brush) because the bristles are made from different material and the original one is softer.

My TSV has just arrived. Never had Doll10 before so looking forward to trying it. I got light and can't decide if it's too light. It's all that was left but I might mix it with another foundation to get the perfect colour. Or it might just go back ��

I received my doll and 10kit today and have tried it out. I am light skinned and bought the light option. I really like all of it, just perfect for a nice natural look. The foundation is light on the skin and the concealer covers my red marks here and there and looks good. All of the products are great but I particularly like the mascara. The brush is also very nice. All in all it's a perfect kit for me.

Cats eye, do you think the light foundation has a yellow look? I've not tried mine yet but did put a little on my hand and couldn't quite make my mind up. I'm fair skinned too and find foundation a nightmare to look good on my skin.

I also ordered the light, but I'm unsure. I think I need something with a bit more yellow in it. The lipstick and gloss don't suit me at all so I may as well return and try a different option as I like the foundation itself. I was also a bit disappointed with the brush. It's a little to firm for me. I have an E.L.F brush I paid a fiver for that gives a better finish.

Does anyone have both the light and the fair and are able to post a pic of swatches of them side by side please?

My set arrived today. Love concealer and foundation but then knew I would as I've had them before. Liking the lips and cheeks - more pink than the peach in the last TSV which suits my very fair colouring. Mascara good too but really not keen on this brush but that's ok as I have the previous one so I'm a happy bunny!

Thanks cats eye I was out to lunch today and tried my foundation. It's ok. A bit light for me but buffed it and did some highlighter. Think it maybe a keeper ?

Hi Mia. There is no yellow in the light option. It seems to be very neutral.

The Light shade is neutral, I heard Doris say that it has pink and yellow undertones that cancel each other out and make it neutral undrtone. I did order Light in the end, after the confusion with the swatches. I also find Light a bit yellow for my liking, but Fair is even yellower in comparison although it has pink undertones. I find all the three shades very light although Medium is a bit darker than Fair and Light. I went back yesterday and ordered another small set in the Tan, if it's too dark then I will be able to mix it with a lighter shade or may have to return.
I like the smell of foundation, it smells expensive ))

I watched the 7pm hour & they had a set of 2 blushers & a highlighter at a "special price". Was tempted so went online to order & all I could get was "sold out ". They were advertising on air that it was on advanced orders but couldn't get that at all. At the same time as I was getting sold out it was still saying live that it was on advanced order.Ithe website was showing as item now on air but you clicked it to just get sold out. Seems a bit of a con.

I can't remember what the deal was back then but it now shows on 2 EPs
http://www.qvcuk.com/Doll-10-3-Piec....html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-2-_-208234

I'm getting really confused now.
So is the Light less yellow than the Fair but just as pale?

I agree the light is as you describe. Also a little goes a long way. I'm still not sure kinda on the fence whether to send it back.

Just found this video and Doris is talking about new products coming up, and it seems there will be a supersize Hydragel foundation as a BPOTM towards the end of the year, and some other new products: 12 gel eye shadows mostly matte, eyeliner and a new primer as BB drops will retire.
https://www.facebook.com/QVCUK/videos/10154430114844656/

and a bit off topic, there's a producer with Doris looking in her teens, I see now what people mean as was discussed on another thread.

Latest posts

Back