drunken ordering

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Love this thread lol....i don't drink ..( often feel like it but daren't lol) ..so no dangers there ...but I really am curious what I would order if I was sozzled lol ..prob Kipling ..Loccitanne loads of it lol...:mysmilie_17:
Liz Earle ...very expensive jewellery and the toilet brush thingy that had its own thread recently

I was rather taken aback by how many items I ordered on beauty day... But in my defence, I have a glut of birthdays coming up, and some of the L'Occitane kits were perfect for my intended recipients (and who knows, I may even end up sifting and gifting, as Alexis would say)... so if QVC hadn't had my money, someone else would have - and no 4 easy pays to ease the financial shock.

Love this thread lol....i don't drink ..( often feel like it but daren't lol) ..so no dangers there ...but I really am curious what I would order if I was sozzled lol ..prob Kipling ..Loccitanne loads of it lol...:mysmilie_17:
Liz Earle ...very expensive jewellery and the toilet brush thingy that had its own thread recently

Yes I think the automatic loo brush would feature high on the virtual list.

I love stories of what people bought online/etc after a few glasses of wine! Though I have to say I've never heard anyone say they went and bought something they already owned :mysmilie_61: Great work!

Ah. Um. Errrr. Yes well. Shame on me! And I didn't have the wine as an excuse. Just an attack of brain failure. Fortunately, a friend had a birthday coming up so I gave it to her. (It was a set of Leighton Denny polishes.)

Ah yes. A funny thing but I forgot to mention the toilet brush, the bamix and some weird boots. All went back. A big dog done it and ran away (he knows my password obviously). :mysmilie_7:

CC

I once bid £10,000 for a small model plane on ebay. Luckily ebay must have realised it was a mistake and let me cancel it! There must be some special mystical night-time magic that blurs reality in the wee small hours, because come the morning it makes you break out in a cold sweat :D

I once bid £10,000 for a small model plane on ebay. Luckily ebay must have realised it was a mistake and let me cancel it! There must be some special mystical night-time magic that blurs reality in the wee small hours, because come the morning it makes you break out in a cold sweat :D

Sooooo glad it's not just me. TEN GRAND lol lol lol :mysmilie_19:

I channeled my naughtiness in another way but am tempted to order the two Bronzo Italia items in my saved basket.

I 'm tempted by the turquoise dangle bracelet and the black spinel initial pendant in an x for a kiss.

Trouble is I already ordered two BI items this week, the specials., rolo link bracelet and love charm necklace.

Lovely range - so hard to restrict to a couple of items. And I love turquoise as well. I quite fancy the necklace with turquoise and the leather bracelet, the only thing stopping me is I like the beige which I think would dirty easily.

It is so lovely that they are a price that you can build a collection. I have loved rose gold since I inherited my grans opal and rose engagement ring in 1993. I have an expensive three colour ring and two tone swiss watch and love being able to switch up the look with the BI pieces. I'd love some Fope but BI means I don't have to retrict myself to one item.

Should pace myself though. Have been good this evening and will wait for the pieces I've ordered to arrive at least before I order anything else.

I love that beige leather bracelet too but also worry it would look tatty quite quickly.

So last night I did fall to the well not really drunken ordering more 3 glasses of wine ordering.:mysmilie_59:

Liz Earle No15, I have smelt it when Jabba owned it. And yes it is a dead ringer for Dior Fahrenheit but the easy pay and the notion was on me.

So last night I did fall to the well not really drunken ordering more 3 glasses of wine ordering.:mysmilie_59:

Liz Earle No15, I have smelt it when Jabba owned it. And yes it is a dead ringer for Dior Fahrenheit but the easy pay and the notion was on me.

I've got that and I think it's lovely. I find it quite powerful though so the model who was on yesterday who kept spraying and spraying must have absolutely reeked of it.

Latest posts

Back