Dyed jade

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Deasmum

Registered Shopper
As I write this, Jade Troth is happily selling Type C, dyed jade. If natural jade was bad enough, dyed jade is absolutely terrible. Why does Gemporia keep buying jade, now lower quality one and not buying other gemstones? What is happening to this company?

Gemporia ended up in an extremely low liquid cashflow position early this year (one that's still ongoing judging by that liquidation sale they had last month), and probably could only buy any old tat sellers at trade fairs were looking to offload.

Rosie Wells has just announced yet another last chance opportunity to buy Type A jadeite. *YAWN* 😴

Gemporia ended up in an extremely low liquid cashflow position early this year (one that's still ongoing judging by that liquidation sale they had last month), and probably could only buy any old tat sellers at trade fairs were looking to offload.

Rosie Wells has just announced yet another last chance opportunity to buy Type A jadeite. *YAWN* 😴

They've had more 'last chance' Jadeite shows than 'normal' shows. The same applies to 'Nilamani'.

I see Malagasy Ruby has made a comeback this week too - despite them telling us last year that they had no more left.

If Gemporia said that tomorrow was Friday, I would definitely making a point of checking a calendar.

I now assume that everything that comes out of a presenter or a buyer's mouth has only a nodding acquaintance with the truth. At best.

As I write this, Jade Troth is happily selling Type C, dyed jade. If natural jade was bad enough, dyed jade is absolutely terrible. Why does Gemporia keep buying jade, now lower quality one and not buying other gemstones? What is happening to this company?
Totally agree with you, I've been to the Hong-Kong jade Market and although not an expert I would say only very high class jewelers sell old real jade .

Latest posts

Back