• Dyson TSV 5.jpg
    Dyson TSV 5.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 48
Dyson V7 Animal Extra Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Item Number: 728226
QVC Price £249.00
Todays Special Value Price £199.98
P&P £3.95

Take on tricky vacuuming tasks with ease, speed and a quiet clean, thanks to Dyson's V7 Animal Extra Cordless Vacuum Cleaner. Fitted with powerful suction and an impressive digital motor, any household tidy-up will be an absolute doddle, plus you'll be kitted out with all the accessories you need to speed up the process, including a mattress tool and up top adaptor. Without the bulk of a classic vacuum cleaner or wires restricting your movement, you'll be running around busting dust to your hearts content.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Dyson V7 Animal Extra Cordless Vacuum Cleaner directly from Dyson you’d pay £250. So for our Today's Special Value prices of just £199.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £46.07.

Reach under furniture - Dyson's latest update to the V7 includes a Reach Under tool, which twists and locks to make cleaning under furniture easy without any need to bend down.

Powerful performance - experience an even deeper clean thanks to the direct drive cleaner head, featuring a motor inside the brush for picking up challenging piles of dirt or pet hair.

Cordless freedom - this convenient cleaner is ideal for a quick clean-up around your home, offering up to 30 minutes of powerful, fade-free suction with an easy-to-use trigger function to ensure the battery power is only used for vacuuming. You also get a Max Power mode, providing up to six minutes of higher suction for more difficult tasks.

Charged and ready - the innovative docking station hangs your vacuum on a wall or inside a cupboard, helping to keep your floor space clear. Plus, the clever design charges the cleaner while it's stored, so it's always ready to go when you need it.

Quiet cleaning - the rest of your home can be undisturbed while cleaning, as the V7 Animal Extra has been acoustically engineered to reduce volume and improve sound quality.

Advanced filtration - now with advanced whole-machine filtration, designed to capture allergens and expel cleaner air back into your home.

Dyson's two year guarantee - Dyson offers a full two year guarantee for parts, labour and transport. If there's a problem with your Dyson machine, a Dyson Virtual Service Engineer will support in fixing your machine.

• Simply register your guarantee with Dyson in one of three easy ways:
  • Online through the Dyson website www.dyson.co.uk/register or www.dyson.ie/register
  • By phone Monday to Friday 8am - 8pm and Saturday and Sunday 8am - 6pm UK 0800 298 0298 or ROI 01 475 7109

What's in the box?

• 1 x V7 Animal Cord Free Vacuum Cleaner
  • 1 x Docking Station
  • 1 x Direct Drive Cleaner head - featuring a motor inside the brush bar to pick up stubborn dirt and hair
  • 1 x Reach Under Tool - tackle hard-to-reach spots with this versatile tool
  • 1 x Mini Motorised Tool - removes debris from stairs, upholstery and vehicle interiors
  • 1 x Combination Tool - a debris nozzle which converts to a brush tool for dusting
  • 1 x Crevice Tool - long crevice tool perfect for reaching into awkward spots
  • 1 x Mini soft dusting brush - this attachment is perfect for flat surfaces and furniture and features soft bristles
  • 1 x Quick-release mattress tool - designed to remove dirt and allergens from mattresses and upholstery
  • 1 x Quick-release up top adaptor - twists and locks at different angles for effective cleaning in hard-to-reach areas of your home
  • 1 x charger
GTIN: 5025155051825

Didn't they just have the Shark one of these as a TSV? I like the idea of them but having had a Dyson cordless which was rubbish, I wouldn't buy another. Saying that, under £200 is a good price as I paid over £300 for mine.

CC

Dyson cleaners never really break. Its all about finding blockages. Keep them clean and washing the filters. They can last many many years you just have to get your head around them.

With mine it just didn't pick up white dog hair properly (cordless stick version), it had to be used on Max power and the run time from charged was only 8 minutes. Added to that you had to keep your finger on the trigger to keep the power on which hurt my hands, it was just a pest to use. I agree that not everyone has a white dog and not everyone has hand/fingers difficulty but I just didn't like it. In fact I hate hoovering full stop :p

CC

Latest posts

Back