804130.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 32
Dyson AM09 Hot & Cool Quiet Bladeless Tower Fan with Timer
Item Number: 804130
QVC Price £399.00
Todays Special Value Price £299.00
P&P £0.00
4 Easy Pays of £74.75

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Dyson AM09 Hot & Cool Quiet Bladeless Tower Fan with Timer from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £399. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £299, with no P&P to pay, you’re saving £100.
For every season - no need to pack away this powerful gadget whenever the seasons change as it will always come in handy, emitting a comforting heat during the winter and cool air to keep you relaxed during the warmer months.
Precise control - the Jet focus control means that not only can you set your preferred temperature to the exact degree, you can select Personal Mode for long-range powerful airflow, or Diffused Mode for wide projection.
Air Multiplier technology - air is drawn in at the base of the machine and amplified to create long-range heat projection for warmth and high-velocity air to cool you down. The intelligent thermostat maintains your target temperature, with 10 speed options in both heating and cooling modes, working quickly and evenly to make you comfortable.
Safety first - with no visible heating elements or blades, and a design that works to maintain the temperature below dust burning point, you can heat or cool your space in the knowledge that no harm will come to yourself or your family.
A peaceful slumber - the intelligent temperature control, built-in sleep timer and automatic cut-out means you can set the fan to go off after you have gone to sleep, saving energy and providing peace of mind.
Efficient air circulation - this fan can be used in conjunction with air conditioning to circulate cool air around the room, quickly.
Quiet Mark accreditation - engineered to perform quietly, the AM09 Hot & Cool Fan Heater is the first fan heater to be awarded by the Noise Abatement Society for improved sound quality.
Dyson's two year guarantee - Dyson offers a full two year guarantee for parts, labour and transport. If there's a problem with your Dyson machine, a Dyson Virtual Service Engineer will support in fixing your machine.
  • Please note: The Hot & Cool Fan Heater is available in White / Silver only; the black colorway shown in the video is not available for purchase.

Simply register your guarantee with Dyson in one of three easy ways:
  • Online through the Dyson website www.dyson.co.uk/register or www.dyson.ie/register
  • By phone Monday to Friday 8am-8pm & Saturday and Sunday 8am-6pm UK 0800 298 0298 or ROI 01 475 7109
  • By post- complete and return the form supplied in the box, envelope provided.
Colour options:
  • White / Silver

What’s in the box?
  • AM09 Hot Cool fan heater
  • Remote control
  • Operations manual

Last year I bought a portable air conditioning unit from B & Q for just over £300. It is amazing. It reduced temperature in our bedroom in five minutes to chilly. We slept through the heat wave wonderfully. It didn’t affect the electric bills by much. It has a hose to put through the window and a kit to block the rest of the window. Moved it to spare room in Autumn and then brought back for this summer. Wanted one for living room but have patio doors so working out how to fix it. Fans just move air around

I think for £300 I would want a fan that also doubles up as a heater to also treble up as a vacuum cleaner. Whatever way you argue it, that is too much money for most people to spend on a fan/heater combined. Yes, you have the kudos of the Dyson name and an eye-catching design, but for about £200 less, you could buy yourself a decent branded fan (I have two Meacos) and a portable heater. For just under £200. I’ve purchased an air-conditioning unit, which is fantastic, and I think, without checking (because I’ve never actually used it for that function) it is also a heater. Anybody thinking a fan alone is going to cool a room down in sweltering hot weather, think again. It won’t.

To be honest they’re brilliant- £300 brilliant? maybe if you can afford it , as it’s a good saving on the regular price. I only know this as a couple of years ago we went on a family holiday to wales and we were staying in a huge barn , it was October and not wonderfully warm. There was one of these Dysons in the room . I switched it on and it warmed the entire room in seconds, so impressed were we that we sought to get one of our own. The one in this room was obviously top of the range but as we don’t have a barn to heat ( far from it) we looked at an “entry level “ machine and that was £400 so it had to be a no. OH picked up a Daewoo lookalike for about £150 - it does a pretty good job of heating and cooling but I wouldn’t call it amazing, the Dyson is!
Had to giggle at one of the customer reviews- posh lady called Karen who says her kitchen gets so terribly hot because of the aga and the conservatory can be awfully cold - I was just waiting for her to say she’d bought another one for the servant’s quarters!

A bump for this thread as I decided to go the whole hog and buy one, even though I've got the Daewoo equivalent. I decided that I could keep the Daewoo upstairs just to use in the spare bedroom and get the Dyson. I bought from JL and with discount it was £264. When the package arrived it was worryingly small, and when I got it out of the box it was about 5 inches shorter than the Daewoo, and the base was slightly narrower too. Anyway we read the instructions and got it up and running...and OMG! There is just no comparison - small it may be but boy does it pack a punch! It heats the entire room in seconds. With the other one you literally had to sit right in front of it to feel any benefit and if on oscillation then as soon as it swung away from you, you were cold again, or hot again depending upon whether you were using it as a heater or a fan. The Dyson's got a thermostat so it switches on and off to keep the room at the temperature that you want. Being a smaller unit makes it far less obtrusive. Money well spent!

Latest posts

Back