EasiYo (Flavour advice please)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anso

Registered Shopper
We bought an EasiYo maker and some "selection kits" from QVC about 2 weeks ago and LOVE it. :)

Already tried lots of flavours and keep making a new one nearly every day LOL! My faves so far are Lemon, Greek & Coconut and Strawberries & Cream.

However I need help... doing both the Toffee (I'm a huge toffee/caramel girl but I really could not eat this, I hated both the taste - soooo surprised! - and the texture) and the Greek & Honey I found I really did not like the gloopy texture (is this what I have seen some calling "stringy" I wonder?)

And when I say I didn't like it, I really didn't as in it totally puts me off. So can someone please advice if there are any other flavours (caramel? choc, cherries & cream? others?) that have the same consistency so I can make sure I avoid these and stick to all the other yummy varieties which I know I will like.

Thanks so much in advance for any advice :sun:

I love most of the Easiyo flavours and expecially the banana but I would definately describe it as gloopy as it is a lot thicker than the others. Yummy tho':tongue::tongue::tongue:

I've just finished the strawberries and cream one which was stunning and nice and thick. Just made the toffee one and like you, I find it 'stringy' and quite tasteless as well to be honest. The texture kind of puts me off too. I dont understand why they arent all the same.

Rich

The toffee and the caramel are bleurrghh!!!
My recommendations are blackcurrant,cherry,greekand honey and the summer fruits..they are all yummy!!

I don't like the toffee or caramel either.
My faves are boysenberry, cherry, raspberry, strawberry. Not convinced by banana, lemon or vanilla. Personally find the greek/plain ones too sour.

I have to say I agree - the stringy texture really puts me off. The demo lady (forgot the name) did say that it has something to do with the sweetner that they use. It only happens to some flavours.

The raspberry one is lovely as is the strawberry and cherry. I'm with you on the toffee one. That nearly put me off Easiyo for life. Also the custard ones have the same gloopy, stringy texture too so give them a wide berth!!

Only ever tried the Greek which was lovely,just added a bit of honey to it and loads of fruit for a nice pudd/breakfast

Latest posts

Back