• Eco Egg TSV 5.png
    Eco Egg TSV 5.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Ecoegg 200 Wash Laundry Kit with Oxi Powder Scent Boosters & Detox Tablets
Item Number: 738126
QVC Price £30.00
Todays Special Value Price £19.98
P&P £1.95

Transform your laundry routine with the Ecoegg 200 Wash Laundry Kit, your all-in-one solution for a fresher cleaning load every time. From deep cleaning with Oxi Powder to extra freshness with Scent Boosters, and Detox Tablets to keep your machine in top condition, this Ecoegg collection has it all. Whether youre tackling a mountain of clothes or refreshing your bedding, this kit is sure to simplify your routine.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Ecoegg 200 Wash Laundry Kit with Oxi Powder Scent Boosters & Detox Tablets from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay 29.97 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £19.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £15.02.
Effortless laundry - not only can this Laundry Egg bundle replace traditional detergents and conditioners, but it also offers the remarkable efficiency of 200 washes, complete with pellets, stain remover, fragrance enhancers, and a six-month supply of detox tablets.
Kind for the environment - eco-friendly, the refillable and recyclable Ecoegg Laundry Egg can help you cut down on plastic waste. What’s more, it suits those with sensitive skin, thanks to it non-bio composition.
Introducing to QVC - brand new Oxi Whitener Powder, designed to brighten your whites even at low temperatures and tackle stubborn stains, alongside new Scent Boosters for lasting, strong fragrance.
Pristine washing machine - Prepare your washer for the Ecoegg Laundry Egg by using a Detox Tablet. Simply place the unwrapped tablet in the drum of your empty machine and run the hottest cycle to give it a good clean.
  • Cruelty free
Fragrance options:
  • Fresh Linen
  • Spring Blossom
What’s in the box?
  • 1 x Non-bio Laundry Egg
  • 1 x Egg Holder
  • 1 x Oxi Powder (600g; new, currently only available at QVC)
  • 1 x Scent Boosters (250g; new, currently only available at QVC)
  • 4 x Tourmaline Pellets
  • 8 x Fragrance Pellets
  • 6 x Detox Tablets

All measurements are approximate

I’ve bought these before and also didn’t notice any mind blowing results. Replacing the pellets was also a nightmare because it was difficult to open the container without resorting to pushing in the release button with a screwdriver, unless mine was faulty. I now use soap nuts and they’re far better in my opinion.

I use these all the time and find them excellent. When my old 5kg washing machine broke and I traded up to a 10kg machine I had to buy extra balls and some replacement pellets on ebay so I use 2 balls each time. Mine are supposed to be jasmine but I find they don't scent the wash at all so I use the little beads you chuck in the bottom of the drum for a nice scent. I really wish they'd bring back the stain remover spray as that was excellent on blood and grease.

Latest posts

Back