EEEEE I got a delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Stunning Darls, CR do fab pearls don't they. And it's very flattering on you.
Bought some tonight...

eeeeeeee what did you get? I am starting to love pearls, I never used to, always thought they were for older ladies 'SHUT IT' :cool:
but I now realise I meant the traditional strings of pearls my granny wore (i've got one of those too eek!!! a string of pearls not a granny, sadly none of those left) but its the unusual pearls, in watches, earrings etc I love. My goal at the moment is to find a necklace of HUGE, MASSIVE, OVERSIZED pearls, not long, just choker size. lol
You'll love yours Anne i'm sure, and lets see pics so I can drool please lol
Excellent Darls - looks great on you!

Following your note to me earlier, I can now see the top you were referring to :D

hahahaha and wasn't I right? beautiful colour, both of them xxxx MWAH xxxx

eeeeeeee what did you get? I am starting to love pearls, I never used to, always thought they were for older ladies 'SHUT IT' :cool:
but I now realise I meant the traditional strings of pearls my granny wore (i've got one of those too eek!!! a string of pearls not a granny, sadly none of those left) but its the unusual pearls, in watches, earrings etc I love. My goal at the moment is to find a necklace of HUGE, MASSIVE, OVERSIZED pearls, not long, just choker size. lol
You'll love yours Anne i'm sure, and lets see pics so I can drool please lol

Umm, went a bit bonkers - pearl scarf, blue topaz earrings (both at great prices), then a mystic quartz bangle (quite expensive, got into a bidding war with our Debsie!) and another pearl necklace (like BH's but peacock green).
Hadn't bargained on going so mad!

I got the watch (silver with gold plating) it has pearls on it, a bargain a £12.Never worn pearls before,did get a pair of pearl and agate earrings from TJC the other day but to put in my gift bag for prezzies and not really for me. Loved Darls necklace a little different from the usual pearl necklace.

I love your pearl necklace but i dont think it would fit me i cant get on with things really high around my neck .
I did'nt buy anything last night it was'nt a good night for me the gorgous braclets were to short
dont have pierced ears and there was lots of earrings on and i dont really like smokey quartz oh and a couple of rings i fancied did'nt resize up enough so a cheap night here still better luck tonite i hope.mind you i have snagged 10 nice things since it started so not bad .

I got the watch (silver with gold plating) it has pearls on it, a bargain a £12.Never worn pearls before,did get a pair of pearl and agate earrings from TJC the other day but to put in my gift bag for prezzies and not really for me. Loved Darls necklace a little different from the usual pearl necklace.

Nice to know that's you!
By the way, what a bargain you got with that watch, I'd have loved it without the gold on top, but I nearly went for it anyway at that price!

I'm glad you like yours to Darls, it really suits you, I wore mine out last night, lots of compliments :)

Umm, went a bit bonkers - pearl scarf, blue topaz earrings (both at great prices), then a mystic quartz bangle (quite expensive, got into a bidding war with our Debsie!) and another pearl necklace (like BH's but peacock green).
Hadn't bargained on going so mad!

I am missing out big time on rocks! i still can't bid!!

You will love the pearl necklace Anne. Can't wait to see the photos.

Latest posts

Back