How do I know when my item has been dispatched?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Queen Bee

finally stopped lurking
so i've ordered the acer netbook on 1st sept for my dads birthday, I thought it might be here for today however no sign of it yet. I rang customer services yesterday and was told it was in progress however the operator couldn't tell me if it had been dispatched.

so i've paid £9.95 p&p for something that was a gift and is potentially still sitting in a warehouse with no attempt to start the delivery process 6 days later :dull:

i've logged into my qvc account and its showing in progress but does it show when the item has been dispatched?

my samsung netbook arrived 3 days after being ordered and i had pretty much hoped this one would have too. Now my dad's card has a print out of his present inside it and as my family go on holiday on thursday, I had wanted him to have it so he could take it away and use it to download his pics etc.

i'm not very impressed with QVC right now.

oh thanks burlz. I got an order confirmation when i ordered but nothing since.

****** joke. Sorry i bought it from them now and didn't just go get it in a store.

thank you for replying so quickly xx

It also normally shows as DESPATCHED in "your account", although I think I've receieved stuff already by the time it says this.

If you feel angry and disappointed enough I wonder if you can refuse to accept the delivery and get the carrier to return it to QVC at no cost to yourself. Then I would immediately ring CS to tell them this, and ask for a full refund inc your P&P.

Has anyone else refused to accept delivery of an item, or knows what would happen?

On the plus side, I bought the Acer netbook recently (but not from QVC) and I'm really very happy with it. I'm sure your dad will love it when it arrives.

I haven't been on here in a long time as my old laptop was knackered!

It also normally shows as DESPATCHED in "your account", although I think I've receieved stuff already by the time it says this.

If you feel angry and disappointed enough I wonder if you can refuse to accept the delivery and get the carrier to return it to QVC at no cost to yourself. Then I would immediately ring CS to tell them this, and ask for a full refund inc your P&P.

Has anyone else refused to accept delivery of an item, or knows what would happen?
I don't want a refund on it or to refuse delivery as I don't have time now to go out and get another one. I like that you get the 1yr free security etc with it so thats why i bought from qvc.

I have refused to accept delivery of yankee candles before as the courier was handing them over and i could hear broken glass in the package. Courier wanted me to accept delivery, open the package and claim a refund, but I wouldn't budge on it.

I ordered the Panasonic tsv on sunday monday my account said dispatched 24 hours later i got e.mail from QVC saying make way for parcel as item was dispatched.

I really wish they would use tracking so i could see where my parcel actually is and make arrangements to be at home to sign for it.
QVC delivery is slow and rubbish.

well it arrived this morning and I checked my qvc account and its still showing as in progress. What is the point in having a system to allow you to see what is happening with your order, then its not updated correctly.

I was sat in my car on the driveway about to reverse out and the van arrived. Oh well, at least its here and he can have it a day late but in time for his hols!

Latest posts

Back