Elemis English Garden TSV 1.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 509
  • Elemis Mayfair No 9 TSV 2.jpg
    Elemis Mayfair No 9 TSV 2.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 509
  • Elemis Skin Nourishing TSV 3.jpg
    Elemis Skin Nourishing TSV 3.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 510
So, someone a photo of the TSV on QVC Group and someone replied, "Already got mine Rose and Mayfair."
Blimey…. Is that on the qvc Facebook group? I bet Keeley won’t be happy
yep they posted it & i thought ohh god this is going to cause a few issues cause they got it from my postings of it

Why do people have to do that?
It’s lovely to get a sneak preview but you don’t go shouting about it….
people like to have the heads up & all that so when i saw it on the web just like you i posted it on my FB group & another one im in & on my twitter so quite a few have managed to buy it only one you couldnt get was the skin nourishing option)

Well if Q and Keeley are that worried they shouldn't put it up on their website so early, does it really matter much in the grand scheme of things, no, well I don't think so
I agree, in grand scheme of things it doesn’t matter. Keeley just doesn't Iike her thunder being stolen!!!

Well now, to me this is a vast improvement! Sorry to those who loved the previous combos! I am only interested in the Skin Nourishing one because that shower cream, in the original formulation, can be used as a body lotion. I found that hard to believe at first but it was a tip on here years back from a poster and it really did work. Obviously it’s not as nourishing as a full body cream but even so…. I exfoliate and use a mask weekly, so could be all in for this one! Oops.

Latest posts

Back