Elemis Joy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

YORKO

Registered Shopper
Morning All

Lovely surprise this morning, e mail to say that the Elemis TSV from April (I missed out and went on wait list) is on its way.

Id completely forgotten about it and now it feels like Christmas.

As you can see Im really easily pleased:sun:

how lovely! hope the kit is all you want it to be!!!

In my experience when you've had a kak week at work you cant beat dipping yourself in a vat load of Elemis

Of course that only my opinion and I have no doubt you all have your own ways of relieving the stress, although that info might be for after the watershed.
:devil:

Morning All

Lovely surprise this morning, e mail to say that the Elemis TSV from April (I missed out and went on wait list) is on its way.

Id completely forgotten about it and now it feels like Christmas.

As you can see Im really easily pleased:sun:

Well I though the Friday feeling couldnt get any better but having been home for lunch said Elemis set has already arrived.

Well done QVC

Last edited:
My Elemis Super Sunday TSV arrived today - same as the December TSV but with a dusky pink bag. Thanks to SCW for finding it for us!

Umm - wasn't there a bag with the TSV?

I had mine this morning, too - NO bag, though. I had a read through the ratings and others have definitely received a bag (nice one, too, by sounds of it!). The booklet with it shows a bag, too...

I think they said the TSV was going to come with a different bag on waitlist orders
so you should contact QVC

A lot of the Elemis kits that sold out that day OTO's etc said the waitlist ones didnt come with a bag

I think they said the TSV was going to come with a different bag on waitlist orders
so you should contact QVC

A lot of the Elemis kits that sold out that day OTO's etc said the waitlist ones didnt come with a bag

that would be Emer then...?

You will enjoy the set it's nice.. i've really like the bath products... the shower cream is really nice and the bath gel so relaxing! The face cream is quite good. Not really fussed about the capsules but they are a nice little extra...don't think id purchase this set again.. but in September there is a tsv with the papaya enzyme mask in it.. dont know what else so might get that. There is also another tsv offer this Sunday but I don't think i'll get it.

It came with a purple bag.. quite nice with elemis badge on front.. pockets inside for a few things and lots of space for other things.. rectangular shape.

OB - did you contact CS about missing bag?

I did and I received a letter today informing that the kit no longer came with a bag but still represented excellent value for money.
Enclosed was a pre-paid label to return it if I wasn't satisfied

I did and I received a letter today informing that the kit no longer came with a bag but still represented excellent value for money.
Enclosed was a pre-paid label to return it if I wasn't satisfied

I also got that yesterday even though the goodies were delivered last Friday

Latest posts

Back