Elemis TSV 13/2/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well I would like some Pro-Collagen Marine Oil please…. I have been using the tiny bottle from my Christmas TSV, and absolutely love it. Bit pricey though…
Not started mine yet,still using the pro definition oil atm.
Anybody used the prodefinition products??
Would be interested to hear any comments.

I loved that oil in the Christmas TSV and I had the TSV before that one as a Christmas present. The oil in that one is really good as well. Elemis is definitely what I use now, the marine cream (£25 off ebay), the oxy night cream and when I can afford it the night matrix. I've got the million dollar face lol. I'm definitely interested in what the next TSV might be.

CC

I used to use the Elemis balm and loved the smell, but my skin was never great - break outs and rosacea. Then they started selling in China and testing on animals as required by local law (can you imagine the pain animals go through being tested in China).

I went back to using liz Earle (C&P) and my skin hasn’t been this good since by 20s and that’s a very long time ago! I can’t use the lavender or neroli limited additions. Sticking to the basic formula seems to work best

I also use this https://theseatedqueen.com/products/shop-the-seated-queen-cold-cream
You can get 20% off in cult beauty. You get a vat of it and it lasts forever. My go-to night cream

😁 I put an entirely different meaning on this by missing the "but" in your answer SCW. I thought you were sad that they were working on another TSV ...
ha i never get sad finding tsvs in fact i love it the thrill of the hunt of them is my fav thing ever & acutally keeps my mind busy which is good right now

Latest posts

Back