Elemis TSV 25/04/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Great work Sazza :up: if the price is right I may be tempted... used the sample on the card and it's lovely! :clapping:

Not happy that I haven't received a card or sample. I bought 4, yes, 4 of the last TSV. Not to mention all the other Elemis bought from them - you would think it would be obvious I am a fan eh?!! I reckon it's them being snidy because I either haven't bought for a while or cancelled a few items. Well, they can shove it, I'll cherry pick for cheaper off ebay!!! :mysmilie_454:

Thanks for the info and pics sazza this is one to buy i think.iv'e not got a card or free sample either. Thought the postie was bringing it today just more junk mail instead.

I got a sample card, despite rarely ever buying any Elemis!

Won't be bothering with this one. The shower stuff smelled pleasant enough, but nothing particularly special really.

I too got a sample even though I've not bought Elemis from QVC for years, sorry to you regular buyers who haven't received one (inc my very best friend), doesn't seem fair really. Don't expect the TSV will be for me, I find Elemis scent a bit floral and overpowering and it goes off a bit too quickly (does anyone else find this? I find many products that have a shelf life once opened of six months go to at least nine months, if not a year, but Elemis stuff really smells off after six months and a day :tongue:!)

On the website at the moment. Item No 229346.

TSV £34.98 plus £4.95 p&p.

No easy pay details yet-if they put it on ep.

Ready your skin for summer with this Elemis Skin Nourishing Collection. Cleanse your body with the brand-new Skin Nourishing Shower Cream and layer on Skin Nourishing Hand & Body Lotion for a satin-soft feel. Brighten a tired-looking complexion with Visible Brilliance and tackle the signs of ageing with the award-winning Pro-Collagen Marine Cream. Finally, help promote a longer-lasting, richer tan with the Tan Accelerator. Not only does this set contain everything you need for beautiful summer skin, it also includes a sample of Elemis' brand-new perfume.

Contains:

Skin Nourishing Shower Cream (300ml)
Skin Nourishing Hand & Body Lotion (50ml)
Tan Accelerator (125ml)
Pro-collagen Marine Cream (30ml)
Visible Brilliance (10ml)
Elemis Eau de Parfume (1.2ml)

Additional information

Skin Nourishing Milk Cream
Veiling the skin in a milk protein cocoon, this exquisite shower cream gently cleanses the body. Rich camellia, macadamia and jojoba oils combine with extracts of oat kernel and wheat germ to help promote soft, supple and healthy skin. This is excellent for excessively dry skin.

How to use:
Use morning and evening and finish with the Skin Nourishing Hand and Body Lotion.

Skin Nourishing Milk Lotion
Rich in milk protein and camellia, macadamia and jojoba oils, this rich lotion replenishes lost moisture and leaves your skin feeling silky soft and healthy looking. Excellent for excessively dry skin conditions.

How to use:
Apply after the award-winning Skin Nourishing Milk Wash. Use morning and evening, or as a hand lotion throughout the day.

Tan Accelerator SPF4
Optimise your natural tanning ability with this pre-tanning lotion containing a blend of shea butter, macadamia nut oil, jojoba oil and tyrosine.

How to use:
Apply daily for 1-2 weeks before a holiday or before sunbathing to enhance the natural tanning process. This can be used as a low protection sunscreen (SPF 4) by non-sensitive skin types which tan easily.

Pro-collagen Marine Cream
This remarkable cream, developed with Padina Pavonica, helps to hydrate the skin helping to improve firmness and elasticity.

Visible Brilliance
This double-action serum, containing multi-minerals, offers instant luminosity and exceptional brightening to the complexion.

Read some more hints and tips from Keeley.

__

Doesnt have much of a smell, definately not overpowering

Just my opinion, but I would disagree, Bluebell; I think it does have a clean, floral smell with it, which is one of the reasons I use it. BTW, I usually buy the elemis tsvs, and I haven't received a card!

I am interested in the tan accelerator, has anyone used this is it any good?

I fancy trying one and have seen the elemis one on QVC and Zhuzh on IW but don't know anyone who has used either

I tan easily but fancy the idea of tanning quicker where as my partner is fair skinned and burns so I would also like him to try one if they are any good

I don't want to spend this amount of money on something that is a good moisturiser etc

I wouldnt buy the TSV mainly for the tan accelerator as I dont think the Elemis is the best one, Decleor has one that is a lot better IMO, but everyone finds things differently especially if the comments on PCMC are anything to go by on this thread.

You really have to try it for yourself.

On the website at the moment. Item No 229346.

TSV £34.98 plus £4.95 p&p
Contains:

Skin Nourishing Shower Cream (300ml)
Skin Nourishing Hand & Body Lotion (50ml)
Tan Accelerator (125ml)
Pro-collagen Marine Cream (30ml)
Visible Brilliance (10ml)
Elemis Eau de Parfume (1.2ml)

Additional information

Skin Nourishing Milk Cream
Veiling the skin in a milk protein cocoon, this exquisite shower cream gently cleanses the body. Rich camellia, macadamia and jojoba oils combine with extracts of oat kernel and wheat germ to help promote soft, supple and healthy skin. This is excellent for excessively dry skin.

How to use:
Use morning and evening and finish with the Skin Nourishing Hand and Body Lotion.

Skin Nourishing Milk Lotion
Rich in milk protein and camellia, macadamia and jojoba oils, this rich lotion replenishes lost moisture and leaves your skin feeling silky soft and healthy looking. Excellent for excessively dry skin conditions.

How to use:
Apply after the award-winning Skin Nourishing Milk Wash. Use morning and evening, or as a hand lotion throughout the day.

__

How can the skin Nourishing Milk Wash be award winning when its a brand new product :confused2:

I have to admit to being slightly tempted by this purely for the PCMC. I fancy the body lotion and serum too but would sell the other stuff.

BUT I have an unopened PCMC to use first and for the same price I could get the 5 piece Alpha H kit I've been eyeing.

Help me resist LOL!

Tx

Latest posts

Back