Emma Bridgewater DAB Radio TSV 27/11/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like it too but want an Internet radio. If I bought I would want to know who was the radio manufacturer. It sort of looks like a Roberts radio

Would be a lovely radio for the bedroom, but I bought Pure one just a couple of months ago. I love to listen to 6 Music.

I know I should be pro Emma Bridgewater as I'm from the Potteries and she's helping to keep the pottery industry moving with the times, but I really don't like her twee designs. She's done very well out of it though so there's definitely a market for it out there!

As SCW says, this is a ViewQuest.

You can get them in about 10 colours, but if you have the Emma covering instead of plain it is a ridiculous amount extra (from memory about £20).

I have 2 plain ones (a wood brown and a red) but got them much chesper than from Q.

They have Bluetooth.

LIE WARNING------ will probably be presented by Abbi.

No idea who the hell Emma Bridgewater is. I've already got a DAB / internet radio anyway - made by "Magic Box."

Emma Bridgewater have them on their site today only for £59.95 free postage over £25 too. Not sure what to do now :-/

From memory, I think they were nearer £100 when they were first on Q.

The Hepburn has gone down from about £120 to £99 on Q.

I bought one of these from Argos for £99 using a voucher.

If I'd bought something for another £1 at the same time, I'd have got another voucher, but I didn't know this at the time

Emma Bridgewater have them on their site today only for £59.95 free postage over £25 too. Not sure what to do now :-/

I'd order from Emma Bridgewater.

Well packaged and prompt despatch, and Customer Service is excellent too.

If you go through Topcashback or Quidco, you get an extra 10% off (if you're a new customer) or just over 3% (if you're already a member). Every little helps!

Latest posts

Back