Elizabeth Grant on QVC UK

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It will be interesting to see how their prices compare to those on Ideal World. They regularly do collections of EG and their P&P is far better, as is the speed of any refunds.

I'll be interested in seeing this. Actually had some of this stuff & it's really good. The INK's look good too - may actually buy!!!

Does anyone know when this goes to air?

I buy Elizabeth grant quite often and got my last 100ml of torricelumn a month ago in a kit. The kit had 100ml day cream, 30 ml eye cream, 100 ml night cream, 100ml neck cream as well as torricelumn. It was £39.99 + £1.00 p & p. So this on Q is extortionate to me

Mind you when the deal is finished the price whacks up to silly prices.

I have had 200 ml day, 200ml of night cream and 90 ml torricelumn for £29.99. Great prices when they have a blockbuster.

I’ve never tried it but often thought I might. The value on IW seems extraordinary. It’s quite a stand out line for them and I’m sorry if it’s fallen into the bottomless pit of all things beauty that is qvc. Prices will surely rise and it’ll just become another yawn. Shame.

I buy Elizabeth grant quite often and got my last 100ml of torricelumn a month ago in a kit. The kit had 100ml day cream, 30 ml eye cream, 100 ml night cream, 100ml neck cream as well as torricelumn. It was £39.99 + £1.00 p & p. So this on Q is extortionate to me

Mind you when the deal is finished the price whacks up to silly prices.

I have had 200 ml day, 200ml of night cream and 90 ml torricelumn for £29.99. Great prices when they have a blockbuster.
where did you get that, pls?

I also ordered a collection of EG from Ideal World a while ago. There were four items in it and the whole set was less than single item in SCW’s post.

Elizabeth grant is on now on IW. A supersize collection. £34.99 free postage.

where did you get that, pls?
Ideal world. It was their pick of the day.

There are a few sets on IW website. 4 piece vitamin C set £29.99 and a 5 piece green power hemp set £29.99 as well. Great prices and I really like the stuff.

I tried a few pieces some time ago, bought from TKMaxx at around £9.99. Not bad, did not upset my skin, did I notice a wonder change in my skin? No.
I'm just waiting for my Aldi order of the Caviar Day Cream and some Hot Cloth Cleansers. The Caviar cream is supposed to be very like La Mer so fingers crossed.

Latest posts

Back