Elemis Bargains

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JLP have got 20 percent off Elemis at the moment as have Look Fantastic. LF are also offering an additonal 22 percent off selected products with your first purchase via their app. Although ti doesn't tell you which products until you dlownload the app and enabled push notifications. :unsure:

JLP have got 20 percent off Elemis at the moment as have Look Fantastic. LF are also offering an additonal 22 percent off selected products with your first purchase via their app. Although ti doesn't tell you which products until you dlownload the app and enabled push notifications. :unsure:
JLP charge postage though, which does put me off…

Is it? I couldn’t get free postage with a big order… I’m going back to look…. Don’t have a local store sadly

I've only ever paid for next day delivery. Tbh, I only go into my local store for a click-and-collect order, to return something or to browse. I don't like buying clothes without seeing the colours and feeling the textures so I tend to check them out in store and if there's a big queue or I suspect there'll be a promotion on a range, I'll order them online.

Latest posts

Back