Elemis Bargains

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Elemis collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £198.50 plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £63.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £134.54 but now £59.96 & no p&p.

ml for ml

Wildflower Cleansing Oil (195ml) - £32.50 cost £11.12 now £9.82
Pro-Collagen Rose Facial Oil (15ml) - £67 cost £22.92 now £20.24
Modern English Rose Bath & Shower Milk (300ml) - £28 cost £9.58 now £8.46
Modern English Rose Body Cream (100ml) - £11.50 cost £3.93 now £3.47
Modern English Rose Hand & Nail Balm (20ml) - £4.50 cost £1.54 now £1.36
Pro-Collagen Marine Cream or ultra rich (30ml) - £55 cost £18.82 now £16.61

Total £198.50 cost £67.91 when TSV in July incl p&p used in calculations - now £59.96 & no p&p
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.
Thanks Sazza for confirmation of details .
even thats now out of sync cause the prices have gone up so ive re priced them for you

Wildflower Cleansing Oil (195ml) - £33.50 (up £1)
Pro-Collagen Rose Facial Oil (15ml) - £67 (same price)
Modern English Rose Bath & Shower Milk (300ml) - £29 (up £1)
Modern English Rose Body Cream (100ml) - £15.00 (up £3.50)
Modern English Rose Hand & Nail Balm (20ml) - £4.50 (none of the website to check)
Pro-Collagen Marine Cream or ultra rich (30ml) - £57 (up £2)

Total £206 + post for £59.96 with no post

even thats now out of sync cause the prices have gone up so ive re priced them for you

Wildflower Cleansing Oil (195ml) - £33.50 (up £1)
Pro-Collagen Rose Facial Oil (15ml) - £67 (same price)
Modern English Rose Bath & Shower Milk (300ml) - £29 (up £1)
Modern English Rose Body Cream (100ml) - £15.00 (up £3.50)
Modern English Rose Hand & Nail Balm (20ml) - £4.50 (none of the website to check)
Pro-Collagen Marine Cream or ultra rich (30ml) - £57 (up £2)

Amended ml for ml

Wildflower Cleansing Oil (195ml) - £33.50 (up £1) cost £9.75
Pro-Collagen Rose Facial Oil (15ml) - £67 (same price) cost £19.50
Modern English Rose Bath & Shower Milk (300ml) - £29 (up £1) cost £8.44
Modern English Rose Body Cream (100ml) - £15.00 (up £3.50) cost £4.37
Modern English Rose Hand & Nail Balm (20ml) - £4.50 (none of the website to check) cost £1.31
Pro-Collagen Marine Cream or ultra rich (30ml) - £57 (up £2) cost £16.59

Thanks SCW.

Amended ml for ml

Wildflower Cleansing Oil (195ml) - £33.50 (up £1) cost £9.75
Pro-Collagen Rose Facial Oil (15ml) - £67 (same price) cost £19.50
Modern English Rose Bath & Shower Milk (300ml) - £29 (up £1) cost £8.44
Modern English Rose Body Cream (100ml) - £15.00 (up £3.50) cost £4.37
Modern English Rose Hand & Nail Balm (20ml) - £4.50 (none of the website to check) cost £1.31
Pro-Collagen Marine Cream or ultra rich (30ml) - £57 (up £2) cost £16.59

Thanks SCW.
its all good thought it was worth the update seeing as some of the prices had gone up cause that then makes it a bit out of sync

here is that other Elemis Set

Elemis A Celebration of Pro-Collagen Collection £114 + post

• 1 x Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm (100g) RRP £46 + post
  • Or
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Rose Cleansing Balm (100g) RRP £46 + post

Both options contain:

• 1 x Rehydrating Ginseng Toner (200ml) RRP £28.50 + post
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Mask (100g) RRP £39.90 + post (last time it was on air on its own)
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Eye Revive Mask (30ml) RRP £75 + post
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml) RRP £57 + post
  • 1 x bag
Total RRP £246.40 + post

here is that other Elemis Set

• 1 x Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm (100g) RRP £46 + post
  • Or
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Rose Cleansing Balm (100g) RRP £46 + post

Both options contain:

• 1 x Rehydrating Ginseng Toner (200ml) RRP £28.50 + post
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Mask (100g) RRP £39.90 + post (last time it was on air on its own)
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Eye Revive Mask (30ml) RRP £75 + post
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml) RRP £57 + post
  • 1 x bag
Total RRP £246.40 + post
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.246432

• 1 x Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm (100g) RRP £46 cost £22.02
  • Or
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Rose Cleansing Balm (100g) RRP £46 cost £22.02
Both options contain:
  • 1 x Rehydrating Ginseng Toner (200ml) RRP £28.50 cost £13.64
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Mask (100g) RRP £39.90 (last time it was on air on its own) cost £19.10
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Eye Revive Mask (30ml) RRP £75 cost £35.90
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml) RRP £57 cost £27.29
  • 1 x bag
Total RRP £246.40 cost £117.95 incl p&p used in calculations.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.246432

• 1 x Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm (100g) RRP £46 cost £22.02
  • Or
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Rose Cleansing Balm (100g) RRP £46 cost £22.02
Both options contain:
  • 1 x Rehydrating Ginseng Toner (200ml) RRP £28.50 cost £13.64
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Mask (100g) RRP £39.90 (last time it was on air on its own) cost £19.10
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Eye Revive Mask (30ml) RRP £75 cost £35.90
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml) RRP £57 cost £27.29
  • 1 x bag
Total RRP £246.40 cost £117.95 incl p&p used in calculations.
lloyd: 🎵Pick your nose & blow off🎵

1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream Ultra-Rich (50ml) RRP £89 cost £34.56
1 x Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser Special Edition (200ml) RRP £35 cost £13.59
1 x Papaya Enzyme Peel (100ml) RRP £56 cost £21.74

or

1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream SPF30 (50ml) RRP £89 cost £34.56
1 x Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser Special Edition (200ml) RRP £35 cost £13.59
1 x Papaya Enzyme Peel (100ml) RRP £56 cost £21.74

Total RRP £180 + post cost £69.89 incl p&p used in calculations.
I like the Pro-radiance Cream Cleanser most of all other cleansers but do not like enzymes on my face so I am not getting this:(

Just found this at a big reduction. Think this was a TSV? So maybe just back at the TSVprice….
Look what you made me do ... I have just ordered this :rolleyes: I read all the reviews and succumbed :oops:

Alison is on with Keeley at the moment and she is driving me nuts spouting “you can use this for Jubilee weekend” with every product, that along with trying to tick every box by constantly mentioning “whatever gender you identify with”. Trying to appear relevant and virtue signalling at the same time - aaaggggh!

Alison is on with Keeley at the moment and she is driving me nuts spouting “you can use this for Jubilee weekend” with every product, that along with trying to tick every box by constantly mentioning “whatever gender you identify with”. Trying to appear relevant and virtue signalling at the same time - aaaggggh!
She's on again with Molton Brown saying the same thing!!! Whatever will she do once the Jubilee celebrations are over?? She's tying in the royal warrant on MB bottles with the Jubilee😂 desperation of what!

I have noticed AY getting more and more desperate to push beauty products. Back in the day she was open saying this product might not suit you if you had sensitive skin, oil or dry skin depending on whatever product she was showing. Not now, every single one will be suitable for every human and their cat and dog on the planet.

Seems she is the one who gave the idea that the super size Tweak'd Mist you got 3 bottles. When it is equal to buy 3 smaller bottles in the amount of liquid. This resulted in complaints and people buying then returning it.

Yes I watched that hour, she was rambling on about genders "if you identify as a woman and have ovaries"
was one bit of nonsense she came out with. :rolleyes:

Yes I watched that hour, she was rambling on about genders "if you identify as a woman and have ovaries"
was one bit of nonsense she came out with. :rolleyes:
Eh? Does she mean you're a woman then :LOL::LOL: Honestly, this gender thing is an utter load of tosh. I don't mind if a man wants to be a woman but please just go ahead and be it. Who needs or even wants to know? Same for women wanting to be men. I don't agree with women with dangly bits being in the women's toilets though so one gender neutral facility would be required 🚽🚽

OK, that's me cancelled. Back to the wine 🍷🍷

CC

I'm not sure Llloyd deserves this, but how delightfully childish! :ROFLMAO: :love:
She loves it, (but if she didn't, I'm sure she would know it's my childish/dry soh & not get the hump

Eh? Does she mean you're a woman then :LOL::LOL: Honestly, this gender thing is an utter load of tosh. I don't mind if a man wants to be a woman but please just go ahead and be it. Who needs or even wants to know? Same for women wanting to be men. I don't agree with women with dangly bits being in the women's toilets though so one gender neutral facility would be required 🚽🚽

CC
TRIGGER WARNING:

And no pissing on the seat.

(bet I'm cancelled first!)

CC
Seriously, I've been watched a few old skool programmes on telly lately including a documentary about the show Are you being served, at which I belly laughed, and last night a concert in aid of the Queen's Silver Jubilee and it's been so refreshing to watch programmes from an era when life was so much simpler. Of course never being from an oppressed/minority group it's easy for me to long for times past. I'm glad that laws have changed and society is becoming more inclusive, but the table hasn't just turned it's flipped right over and then some. You can't say anything these days without the fear of being "cancelled" or accused of a "hate crime". I think it's gone tooooo far!

Seriously, I've been watched a few old skool programmes on telly lately including a documentary about the show Are you being served, at which I belly laughed, and last night a concert in aid of the Queen's Silver Jubilee and it's been so refreshing to watch programmes from an era when life was so much simpler. Of course never being from an oppressed/minority group it's easy for me to long for times past. I'm glad that laws have changed and society is becoming more inclusive, but the table hasn't just turned it's flipped right over and then some. You can't say anything these days without the fear of being "cancelled" or accused of a "hate crime". I think it's gone tooooo far!
As I’ve said before, the pendulum always swings too far the other way!

Latest posts

Back