Emma Hardie

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know if Emma Hardie is still with QVC? I've not seen anything of hers in ages now, and, as we all know well, QVC never make mention when they more on. (and Ole Henriksen!)

Ole Henriksen was on QVC some years back and did not do well, so disappeared. As he is American perhaps he rarely comes over. The brand is widely available online and pops up in TKMaxx.

I'm not sure Moth to be honest, but it seems strange that there are 5 products listed on Q's website for EH but all of them are Waitlist only.
Nothing available for immediate delivery.

Ole Henriksen was on QVC some years back and did not do well, so disappeared. As he is American perhaps he rarely comes over. The brand is widely available online and pops up in TKMaxx.

I think you will find he is Danish but lives in the USA. :)

Any news concerning Emma & QVC? On her facebook page there is always "watch this place" when someone asks about the next TSV or when she will be on TV the next time. Honestly I doubt whether there will be a TSV this year although I soooooooooooooo want one!

I miss the shows too. Probably wont buy a TSV as the Moringa is now the only product I use in the range. Been using the Elemis balm cleanser lately which I really love. Just finished a pot and opened a Moringa Balm. What an immediate difference it made! I will continue to use Elemis but my skin really loved the change back to the Moringa Balm. Maybe cleanser is like shampoo and it is best to alternate every now and then if skin gets "used" to a product.

Emma did two TSVs per year but nothing this year so far. It was normally May and December so may be not too late for this year TSV yet?

She was personally at the Beauty Bash in January, so I'm surprised not to see her on QVC really this year too.

I spoke to Emma at the Beauty Bash and asked her why she is hardly ever on QVC. She said they had some stock issues which they were trying to resolve. I really hope they do.

Oh that reminds me, she was repackaging her range. I know loads turned up in my local TKMaxx at one point. I never bought as don't use the brand, did try the eye product once but wasn't Wowed.

Does anyone know when resp. if at all Emma will appear again on QVC? There are only three products listed online (a set, the Moringa Balm and a cream) and I am not sure whether she will be back again.

The way things are going I think perhaps not. Even Sarah Chapman had a few shows this year, so you would think EH would even if not a TSV.

She is available on a few online places and does seem to have stock, SpaceNK in store has the range and the shelve is well stocked with new packaging.

If you really like EH then check round online some sites have 10-20% off ranges and you might hit lucky.

Well, I was waiting for a TSV which never came last year but was announced before. As for now, I only know the Moringa Balm and really like it, but it's not that I will run out of cleansers the day my 200ml jar is empty as there is Cleanse & Polish as well.

You mentioned the new packaging-I can't believe it! Finally! YEAH! How does it look like?

EH is not on the Beauty Bash January 2015 list which begs a question Why? She was there last year.

Latest posts

Back