Emu Northerly Lo Water Resistant Boots TSV 26/11/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

EMU Originals Northerly Lo Water Resistant Sheepskin Boots
Item Number: 146578
QVC Price £150.00
Today's Special Value Price £119.97
P&P £6.95

These Emu Originals Northerly Lo boots are 100% water resistant, feature super comfortable memory foam inserts, have a stylish belt design with buckles at the sides and are crafted from Grade A, double-faced sheepskin. Luxurious and stylish, these ankle boots from Emu can be worn with everything from dresses with opaques to jeans and jumpers, to create relaxed, cosy and comfortable looks this season.

Refined details - the belt, which feeds through a loop at the back of the boot, is made from oiled leather and features a metallic buckle with an embossed Emu logo. The boot is designed with an asymmetric opening that has a raw edge, allowing the soft genuine sheepskin to show.

Good for the sole -a multitude of layers underfoot include a sheepskin insole with memory foam to offer the ultimate warmth and comfort, while the outer sole features durable rubber for extra traction and ground insulation. Comfy, cosy and non-slip, these boots are a winter must-have.

Dry and toasty toes - waterproof technology runs throughout the boots, from the engineered waterproof suede outer and waterproof membrane, to the fully sealed seams and waterproof binding on the sole. Even if you get caught in a shower or find yourself dodging puddles these boots will keep your feet warm and dry.

A great choice of shades - the Northerly Lo comes in five beautiful colours, including classic neutrals Black, Chocolate and Chestnut, plus two shades only available at QVC: a rich Indigo and a chic Charcoal.

Year-round comfort - the premium Australian sheepskin used to construct this boot breathes naturally, keeping your feet warm in the winter and cool in summer, while naturally wicking away moisture to prevent odours.

Emu logo on rear of the heel and sole
Outer: leather, sheepskin: inner: textile, sheepskin; sole: manmade, Eva midsole, TPR outer packed
Circumference at opening: 35.5cm (14")
Boot height: 15.6cm (6.1")

Colour options:

Black
Indigo - only available at QVC
Charcoal - only available at QVC
Chestnut
Chocolate

Behind the brand
EMU was founded in 1994 in Geelong, Australia - the heart of the finest quality sheepskin and merino wool district in the world. EMU's signature boots were originally designed by surfers to combat cold feet after winter surfing, but quickly caught on as a stylish footwear range the world over and are now a wardrobe staple amongst fashionistas.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.146578

These are water resistant but in the description above they talk about water PROOFING at lot .Theres a huge difference .

I bought a water resistant pair of EMUS list year and in no way are they water proof in fact they are just about water resistant in a light shower. If I wear them on wet grass or step in a puddle the water seeps through so not suitable for all weather.

Jill Franks was stating that these are her work horse boots and giving the impression you can wear them in any weather ,but you can't.

I also have the Patterson low waterproof boots and they are pretty much weatherproof.

John Lewis have 20% off Uggs at the moment so similar boots are nearly the same price if you add in the P&P you pay with QVC, JL p&p is free. I have had both and I think Uggs are far better. They are also not so wide so look slightly more flattering although I think with these boots it is more about comfort and warmth than style :) I wouldn't be without mine and live in them all winter as they are soooooo comfy - only take them off to put on my Ugg slippers LOL

John Lewis have 20% off Uggs at the moment so similar boots are nearly the same price if you add in the P&P you pay with QVC, JL p&p is free. I have had both and I think Uggs are far better. They are also not so wide so look slightly more flattering although I think with these boots it is more about comfort and warmth than style :) I wouldn't be without mine and live in them all winter as they are soooooo comfy - only take them off to put on my Ugg slippers LOL

you and me both you just cant beat uggs. i was a bit annoyed that the emu guest was saying that the emu merino wool is the same as the sheepskin its definately not the same. a full skin sheepskin is not a suede with the wool bonded on.

I don't wear them, but they were on when I popped over to have a look at Q a few minutes ago. What I noticed was that the guest was C - A - L - M, unlike Claire Sutton who was doing the little girl act to the best of her ability. It does make a refreshing change to watch someone on these shows who isn't hyper.
you and me both you just cant beat uggs. i was a bit annoyed that the emu guest was saying that the emu merino wool is the same as the sheepskin its definately not the same. a full skin sheepskin is not a suede with the wool bonded on.

I just ordered the Ugg mule slippers from John Lewis as my old Emu ones were past their best (have had them for years). They cost £60 whereas the Emu ones are £58 on QVC if you include the postage.

i got bought some ugg slippers via a voucher and they will last me several years i am sure. my oldest ugg boots are around 8 years old.

Latest posts

Back