emu oto's

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ringtree

Registered Shopper
I had to work today and so I have missed the day. Were there any Emu otos and did anyone buy the tsv?

very tight i thought no oto's for emu. buy my stuff like that from amazon and free postage to boot if you pardon the pun!

I had to work today and so I have missed the day. Were there any Emu otos and did anyone buy the tsv?

I didn't see the launch, just the 11 am show when the TSV had already sold out. However, they offered it on waitlist at the TSV and EP price so I went for the Red Earth colour. Plenty of time to cancel if I change my mind but I was quite impressed with the new water resistant material and the Red Earth doesn't seem to be available elswhere (not that I've found). The waitlist offer sold out very quickly too.

My DD has the Red Earth and it's beautiful and surprisingly goes with lots of colours. I bought them for myself last year in a size 5 but after wearing them for months the sheepskin had flattened and they became a little sloppy on me. I went for the grey yesterday, had grey suede boots many years ago and loved them until they fell apart and it seems a difficult colour to buy (and keep clean). This time I went for the 4 expecting to squash the pile of the insole into the perfect shape. I'll wear them around the house as slippers 'til the winter weather sets in

I wish DD's boot's had the water-repellant coating as she managed to get a stain on the toe of one playing snowballs last winter. I've just bought some cornflower to try to take it out as the stain seems oil-based and I've had success in the past cleaning suede with CF...hope this helps somene else...just apply a thick layer and leave overnight and brush with a suede brush - it works like a dry shampoo absorbing the oil. Fingers crossed it'll work, tho DD doesn't seem to mind the mark as the boots are so cosy. She wore them in Inverness in February and stayed toasty.

DH said "How much?" But I have scar tissue around my ankles making them quite chunky and difficult to fit into boots but my feet and normal/narrow. I have a couple of pairs of boots from duo but get the width to fit my ankles the calf measurment is a bit flappy; but I'd recommend Duo's January sale if you have calf-width problems fitting into high-street boots.

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back