Emu tsv 12/12/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If you want really nice, well made, sheepskin slippers that are made in the UK then take a look at celtic sheepskin ones. Their bootee ones are so comfy to wear, long lasting and also can be washed so stay in such fantastic shape.

(btw I don't work for them or anything but a reli lives close to the factory where these are made and most of the family own their slippers and also their boots, which again are fantastic)

I ordered size 4 charcoal from Amazon last week £35 with free p&p but believe the price has gone up since then, I couldn't use the 10% off voucher but had £15 gift voucher from my lovely employers (they give same to all 900 staff as an end of year thank you), which Amazon kindly applied retrospectively as vouchers arrived after I placed the order.

Last year's black slippers were lined with black sheepskin; fab but colour ran when worn with bare feet and I struggled to scrub my feet clean! This years appear to all have natural colour lining so I guess I am not the only one who had that problem!

Last edited:
how is the sizing on these?? I buy usually buy really cheap and cheerful slippers from Primark as for the couple of pounds they cost once they've had it (which is usually quite quick!!) they go in the bin and get replaced. However, I've had such a rough year this year I thought I would treat myself to some lovely posh ones. I tried a similar M&S pair the other day and in a size 7 one slipper was fine but the edge of my heel overhung very very slightly on the other. This would probably drive me nuts after a while so I didn't buy them and the 8 was out of stock. How is the sizing on these Ugg Jolies?? are the sizes true or come up smaller or indeed larger than the stated sizes. Thanks for your help.

I am an 8 and bought the Emu slippers last year in a size 8 and they are true to size

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

I'm not really a slipper person - well,never actually - but I liked the pink last year but talked myself out of them,as I had a stern talking to myself about how I don't wear slippers??!!!!

Luckily the pink aren't there to tempt me this year - and I'm quite off Emu's TBH :up:

how is the sizing on these?? I buy usually buy really cheap and cheerful slippers from Primark as for the couple of pounds they cost once they've had it (which is usually quite quick!!) they go in the bin and get replaced. However, I've had such a rough year this year I thought I would treat myself to some lovely posh ones. I tried a similar M&S pair the other day and in a size 7 one slipper was fine but the edge of my heel overhung very very slightly on the other. This would probably drive me nuts after a while so I didn't buy them and the 8 was out of stock. How is the sizing on these Ugg Jolies?? are the sizes true or come up smaller or indeed larger than the stated sizes. Thanks for your help.

I ordered the TSV Emus from Amazon in charcoal a few weeks ago (£35 with free P&P). I wear a 5 and a half in shoes and the size 5 fit me quite snugly but they will stretch. My last pair got a bit too loose when the sheepskin flattened with wear.

Ordered the slippers on Sunday night & they're still in process.. You'd think QVC would get the TSV's out quick - obviously not :bandit:

Latest posts

Back