Emu TSV 8/11/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well I got myself a pair of the mens stingers. My 4th pair of emus. Love them.

I think it is really odd that they did not show the new water resistant stingers - they are out of stock - but it is unusual to have such a hot seller missing from the line up on a tsv day.

I think it is really odd that they did not show the new water resistant stingers - they are out of stock - but it is unusual to have such a hot seller missing from the line up on a tsv day.

It is probably because it was not very long since they were a tsv and they havent had a chance to restock yet.

Is no one going to respond to my post, I notice everyone else gets a 'well done' or 'nice one'. I just get ignored... charming. :( Is it because im male then?

Well done Worzel - Emus are very warm and good to hear men are into them too.

Thanks so much for that.
My Billows are ok but my Fitflop Goghs that I have worn as slippers are in need of something to freshen them :whew:
Can I be cheeky asking did you put your Billows in the washer and how did you dry them please ?

:bear:

Hi Bags, not cheeky at all! I put the billows in a pillowcase and washed them on 30 in the washing machine, took them out and stuffed them with newspaper and left them to air dry - they are fine. I took a chance as I wouldn't have worn them otherwise as they didn't feel fresh any more.
hope tis helps!:hi:

Is no one going to respond to my post, I notice everyone else gets a 'well done' or 'nice one'. I just get ignored... charming. :( Is it because im male then?

Good for you, which colour did you go for?

Glad you manage to get sorted with a men's item from QVC, they certainly don't go overboard on stocking products solely for the male population.
My hubby wasn't interested in the stingers maybe my daughter and myself owning four pairs is enough for him.
Though he was taken with the men's slippers even the full boot style ones which I was suprised he would be interested in.
Will have to keep my eyes peeled for a return. :tongue:

when is an order not an order?

I ordered the TSV in black and went to check whether the order was still "in process" only to find the order doesn't exist. Comforted to know I'm not going mad as I have the order confirmation email complete with order number.

I'll forward this to QVC CS and await their explanation with interest. Anyone else had a disappearing order but received the confirmation email? It's a new one on me!

Jude xx

Mine arrived this morning as well. They're my first pair of Emus and I've not taken them off since I got back from work. Really comfortable and very warm (and I'm 'sockless,' lol) .... and so far, no black marks on my cream carpet. :happy:

So unless I see black footprints on the carpet, within the 30 day mbg, they're a 'keeper.'

Mine arrived this morning as well. They're my first pair of Emus and I've not taken them off since I got back from work. Really comfortable and very warm (and I'm 'sockless,' lol) .... and so far, no black marks on my cream carpet. :happy:

So unless I see black footprints on the carpet, within the 30 day mbg, they're a 'keeper.'

Mine arrived yesterday, which were brought for a Christmas present, and I think they are really lovely and very pleased. I got the Chestnut colour which I think looks even better than on the telly; I was a bit worried I had gone for the wrong colour as it was the last to sell out!

Has anyone else not received their Emu slippers yet, or am I the only one? They were despatched on 9th November and I still haven't received them. Will have to wait until tomorrow until I call QVC as they say 5-7 working days.

I ordered the TSV in black and went to check whether the order was still "in process" only to find the order doesn't exist. Comforted to know I'm not going mad as I have the order confirmation email complete with order number.

I'll forward this to QVC CS and await their explanation with interest. Anyone else had a disappearing order but received the confirmation email? It's a new one on me!

Jude xx

I doubt I'll every receive mine...QVC acknowledged my email and will be getting back to me regarding my mysteriously disappearing order. My feet are cold too :sad:

Jude xx

I doubt I'll every receive mine...QVC acknowledged my email and will be getting back to me regarding my mysteriously disappearing order. My feet are cold too :sad:

Jude xx
Jude, did you ever receive your Emu slippers? ... Also, if anyone is interested, qvc have a new Emu slipper colour listed - its chocolate.. There is no pic, but I saw some pics on google and the sheepskin is cream.. I assume they will be cream on qvc, unless they are all one colour, like the black and pink options :bandit:

Latest posts

Back