EL TSV 1.png
    686.9 KB · Views: 75
  • EL TSV 2.png
    EL TSV 2.png
    826.8 KB · Views: 78
  • EL TSV 3.png
    EL TSV 3.png
    948 KB · Views: 79
Really like ANR (although I wear it during the day and loccitane reset at night) but can’t justify the price on its own so usually wait for tsvs

Yes, it is. I remember way back in the 80s Avon sold a perfume Eau Fraich actually nearly nice and light in warm weather. But the time it lasted on the skin, you had to keep reapplying. If you can go to a counter and give it a spray.

The only EL perfume I like and actually own is Private Collection.

I've got the BG Eau Fraich from a previous TSV. I like the summery smell but it really doesn't last long on the skin, just an hour or 2.

I think this will be expensive. The frag. is a variation on a (vom) theme - but I dislike gourmand fragrances

Have EL ever done a TSV that isn't mainly the night repair with a filler product? I used to rate the NR highly but then the improved formula of the eye cream irritates my eyes so I can no longer use it

Yes, it is. I remember way back in the 80s Avon sold a perfume Eau Fraich actually nearly nice and light in warm weather. But the time it lasted on the skin, you had to keep reapplying. If you can go to a counter and give it a spray.

The only EL perfume I like and actually own is Private Collection.
Eau Givrée, it was lovely as were so many of Avon's perfumes back then. Funnily enough I don't remember ever having to keep reapplying perfumes back in the day, I think my skin has changed as it's a totally different story these days!

Eau Givrée, it was lovely as were so many of Avon's perfumes back then. Funnily enough I don't remember ever having to keep reapplying perfumes back in the day, I think my skin has changed as it's a totally different story these days!
I say the same thing to. You bought a high end perfume and you were guaranteed to smell it and others comment. Lasted all day on your skin and forever on your clothes lol. I bought the Rose Lychee L'occitane Big Deal collection. Its EDT and in my day that was good. This has no staying power after 5 minutes. Its not even an Eau Fraiche weaker than a Cologne.

Not sure what the options are or why there’s a price difference - can’t access details as saying sold out atm
IMG_0345.jpeg

I’d forgotten I had the Bronze Goddess anyway I’ve just sprayed it on my arm and 10 minutes later can’t smell anything 😊never rated EL skincare so definitely not for me.

Is this the same Bronze Goddess one that was in last Summer's TSV? or another variant, I know there are a few.

Estee Lauder 3 Piece Summer Skin Collection
Item Number: 249764
P&P £3.95

50ml QVC Price £180.00 Todays Special Value Price £94.96
100ml QVC Price £190.00 Todays Special Value Price £109.96
Keep a glimmer of summer in your beauty bag at all times with this sumptuous three-piece kit from Estee Lauder. This set combines the highly desirable Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche in your choice of two sizes, with a Serum and an Eye Gel Creme from the lauded Advanced Night Repair range, to help your skin feel hydrated and look brighter. Make every day radiate with luxury with this unmissable trio.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items with the 100ml Eau Fraiche individually, directly from Estee Lauder you'd pay £211, and £190 for 50ml. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £109.96 plus P&P, you're saving £97.09 on the 100ml and £76.09 for the 50ml kit.
Iconic fragrance - a favourite amongst many, the Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche will make a fantastic addition to any perfume repertoire. Embodying the essence of summer with an alluring concoction of warm notes, you can choose between the 50ml or 100ml option to suit your stash. Perfect for those discovering the scent for the first time and those who class it as a summer staple.
Full-size formulas - enjoy all three of these products in all their glory, this kit providing you with full-sizes to ensure you experience their luxurious formulas to the fullest!
  • Delivered to UK mainland only
Fragrance notes:
  • Top notes: amber, coconut milk, sandalwood, vanilla, vetiver and myrrh
  • Heart notes: juicy mandarin, Sicilian bergamot, lemon and pulpy orange
  • Base notes: tiare flower, jasmine, magnolia petals, orange flower buds and lavender
Contains:
  • 1 x Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche - (in your choice of 50ml or 100ml) - a velvety fragrance inspired by hot summer days, that melds alluring floral notes with notes of amber, vanilla, bergamot and jasmine
  • 1 x Advanced Night Repair Serum (50ml) - this lightweight, oil-free serum is designed to sink in effortlessly, helping to infuse your skin with moisture while working to target dryness and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, for a complexion that looks smoother and more radiant. Suitable for all skin types and enriched with hyaluronic acid
  • 1 x Advanced Night Repair Eye Gel Creme (15ml) - this silky, fast-absorbing, gel-creme formula works to target the appearance of fine lines and puffiness around your eye area, plus hydrate and brighten the look of your skin for an eye area that feels and appears more refreshed. Suitable for all skin types and enriched with hyaluronic acid

Estee Lauder 3 Piece Bronze Goddess & Skincare Collection TSV 24/07/23

50ml Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche RRP £52 + post
50ml Adanced Night Repair Complex RRP £86 + post
15ml Eye Adanced Night Repair RRP £52 + post

Total RRP £190 + post
100ml Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche RRP £73 + post
50ml Adanced Night Repair Complex RRP £86 + post
15ml Eye Adanced Night Repair RRP £52 + post

Total RRP £211 + post

Latest posts

Back